This thread is for proof that God exists

by juandefiero 375 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Proof that God exists does not depend upon the evidence, but on the rules of evidence, and ultimately upon who is trying the case -who has the final say.

• cofty
    cofty
    That is a moot point unless you are able to provide evidence for anybody to judge.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

That is a moot point since you are unable to provide evidence for anybody to judge

It is not a moot point, it is a qualifying condition. And since you(s) got to determine that my presents is not not satisfying, there is nothing more for me to say or show is there?

• cofty
    cofty
    Yes you could break with your habit so far and actually present objective evidence for the existence of the god of Jesus.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

present objective evidence

Right, just as I stated the above condition: "Proof that God exists does not depend upon the evidence, but on the rules of evidence, and ultimately upon who is trying the case -who has the final say." which is not a moot point as you erroneous asserted. Correct?

• JRK
    JRK

I have no proof so far, but keep hashing it out.

JK

• cofty
    cofty
    Proof that God exists does not depend upon the evidence - Fishy

That deserves a prize for the most lame contribution by a christian apologist.

• talesin
    talesin
    g-d believers
    eh?
    Why not type god?

Cofty, great question, and I'm happy to explain. It's a way of saying "I do not accept your false concepts", an old hippy atheist way of peacefully saying "God? what God? No, it's just a non-word. G-d."

I'm not being facetious, that's the truth.

My Earth Festival organizer friends dubbed me "The Antichrist". I kid you not!

• talesin
    talesin
    We actually subscribe to the same way of thinking (science), but have different ways of communicating and an hella big CLASH. That does not have to remain a problem, if mutual respect could ensue.

ie, olive branch extended, which doesn't mean we shall always agree, but we can agree to be civil and follow debating rules when we *do* clash
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

That deserves a prize for the most lame contribution by a christian apologist.

Ok. But my statement stands.

And your assertion is false, Right?

Proof that God exists does not depend upon the evidence - Fishy

You misrepresent what I said by taking part of my statement out of context and posting only part of what I posted.

Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit