This thread is for proof that God exists

by juandefiero 375 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Excuse me, can I stick my oar in here? Thanks that feels better now.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Stick your oar in Slim, but please, please, please don't start rowing....and if you don't start rowing their is a God and we have " proof of Gods existence" :-)

The Rebel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Okay. This thread has been way too long for me to keep up with. So. Does God exist yet?
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Punk ( Q) "Okay.This thread has been way too long for me to keep up with. So does God exist yet?

The Rebel (A) Yes, No, Yes..ect, ect, anyway that's my understanding of the thread so far, but I have my popcorn out as I look forward to reading the next post.

The Rebel.

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Excuse me, can I stick my oar in here? Thanks that feels better now.

Just the tip.

• Simon
    Simon

Please, everyone, can we stop with the personal attacks and petty vendettas. My patience with some people is wearing very, very thin.

These are interesting topics and it's a shame to see people wanting to score point against Cofty personally because they can't score points on the arguments themselves constantly derailing them.

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Please, everyone, can we stop with the personal attacks and petty vendettas. My patience with some people is wearing very, very thin.
    These are interesting topics and it's a shame to see people wanting to score point against Cofty personally because they can't score points on the arguments themselves constantly derailing them.

THANK YOU.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This thread is for proof that God exists..

Threads like this have been done before..They are useful,a good learning tool..

But..

Invariably come up with the Same Results..

No one ever comes up with " Solid Proof of Gods Existence".....Ever..

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Outlaw :- Threads like this have been done before,....No one ever comes up with " Solid proof of Gods Existence" ....Ever.

The Rebel :- Agreed, but they do give some people an opportunity to make a fool of themselves. :-)

The Rebel.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Rebel :- Agreed, but they do give some people an opportunity to make a fool of themselves. :smile:

The Rebel.

................LOL!!@Rebel!!..

..................................Image result for Thumbs up through screen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit