My wife PIMI wife said today...." The Tribulation has started"

by goingthruthemotions 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thankfully my born in 3rd gen PIMI wife divorced me nearly 40 years ago. freedom from her and the crazy cult in one fell swoop. she has been shunning our son since he got d/f 10 years ago.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I've heard that before.

It was said on 9/11 as well.

We're still here.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Yes it will be a tribulation for those who fall victim to this virus and die but for all those who survive life goes on. Still Totally ADD

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"TRIBULATION" ----another word made famous by the wtbts! Much like their 'go to' word------SOON!

just saying!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Not even close to " worse than ever seen"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

So they think this coronavirus is Armageddon or the great tribulation? I doubt it will lead to more than widespread fake or made-up shortages (companies have halted distribution of supplies until they are no longer needed), panic and fighting for the last can of tuna fish, and draconian laws forcing people to take vaccines intended to harm most of us with poisons intentionally added. And make it illegal to criticize them or their product, even if it does direct harm. That, and the communism to follow, is the real aim--and is being developed through that stupid good for nothing bible.

And, what about the plague in the Dark Ages? That happened because the cat lick church banned cats, allowing rats to go unchecked. In turn, this allowed fleas to go unchecked, and the fleas spread the plague. This plague killed 3/4 of Europe, which is far worse than coronavirus will ever get. As for the next plague that is the fallout from draconian laws coming from this outbreak, that could kill most of the world off and leave the rest of us enslaved.

I wonder if the reptilians are immune to these diseases, the coronavirus or whatever new plague comes after. I hope not.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The propagation of fear is what the WTS uses to stimulate the distribution of its own published literature.

People who aren't educated enough will actually be susceptible to this supposedly supported by the basic belief in the bible .

That in itself creates irrational nonsensical thinking rooted in ignorance for in reality the bible writings are full of fictional mythology.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Fear is the currency of the Watchtower. That and real estate money.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Freddie Franz is dead and he has left them in one hell of a doctrinal mess trying to explain away his BS ideas.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Mathew 24: 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

To give a fitting reply to a JW who claims the End has started....

Jesus said the Kingdom would be preached in all the World. Has this been done in Every nation ?

There are still nations where JWs cannot preach. How do they Explain this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit