My wife PIMI wife said today...." The Tribulation has started"

by goingthruthemotions 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Maybe next week she'll say "I never said that!"

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

People are over reacting. As usual. Its not the end of the world and people are lemmings and will follow each other off a cliff.

• Half banana
    Half banana

A quote from the poet WH Auden: People are not sent to hell, they (PIMIs) insist on going there themselves.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

LOL, WTwizard said " reptilian ". Now that's funny , would that be rubber face Lett?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Just spoke to my mom, their CA this weekend is cancelled 😀. Of course, she also added that “the end is near.” “All the signs are there.” I asked her if they said the same for the SARS outbreak, she said no, I asked if they said it about 9/11, she said no, but NOW all the signs are there. Sigh

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’m sure history can supply examples of many greater disasters (the Black Death in Europe must be near the top of the list) but this looks like shaping up to be the biggest catastrophe of my lifetime at least. That’s more than enough to worry about.

• Listener
    Listener

Nathan Natas is right.

Have your wife put it in writing and date it. By asking her to do this she might realize she doesn't even take herself seriously and she is riding on emotion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is what happens when poorly educated people get contact with a fear mongering bullshit religoius publishing house like the Watchtower Corporation/JWorg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit