JW Talk

by Alive! 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Of course they filter the news through their particular lens - just like we all do.

But at least they are viewing/reading it - which is a lot more than most still-active JWs would do. Sure, they put their own spin on it - yet there is a sense that they are little more than reactionary.

Even if their ignorant attempts to justify the organisation cause just one of them to quietly reflect upon the Royal Commission, it will have been worth it.

• Alive!
    Alive!

Thank you Anakin.

It seems from reading here that JWs are not talking about the ARC in the congregations; and are shutting the mouths of eachother even in the relatively safe environment of a closed forum.

I noticed that you said there had been one member who tried to be rational and reasonable, but was 'dealt to'.

Thanks for the updates.

• Anakin
    Anakin

On The topic on JW talk, about the submissions of the RC, are the moderators, who are participating, and trully controlling carefully the answers giving.. they are making the questions such as: Where there ever other Royal Commisions in other Countrie? And what are the results? They are trying to demonstrate that the scope of an RC, is limited, and that ultimately the governments will change nothing about it..

the member they gave made a limited acces user, told me in a PM, that they, now will control and analyze every post he makes, to eliminate their severe concerns about him.. (This was a personal message they sended him).. But he will be very astate in the future in giving comments he told me..

every answer given is in favor of the Submissions of the Society laywers, and I think that members now, are scared to receive warning points, and to get kicked out by the moderators..

but like steven2 said it very correctly..That's the mindset of the JW organisation, they will interpret everything trough their JW lens..

and you can't experct that they will accept other opinions with open arms...on their forum.

• talesin
    talesin
    every answer given is in favor of the Submissions of the Society laywers, and I think that members now, are scared to receive warning points, and to get kicked out by the moderators.

We must keep reporting the facts here, so that JWS who want to know the reality of what is happening will be able to read transcripts, etc.

and you can't experct that they will accept other opinions with open arms...on their forum.

That is correct. Any lies they choose to tell in order to cover up the facts, will be considered Theocratic Warfare (TM).

** pukes **

tal

• Anakin
    Anakin

Oeps, I have being banned from JW talk, because I said my honest opinion, about the fact, that I mentioned in a replie on the topic of the RC, that they have made mistakes, in the cases discussed by the RC, and that even when they are not obbligated they have to report it to the police, so that they can prevent, and protect children, against sexual abuse..

this morning, when I logged in, I saw I was banned, without an reasonable explanation. Given..and a PM of a member that said that he want tnot receive any PM's anymore from me..

I can now log in, but I can't see any post or topics being discussed from members, I can only dialogue with the moderators, and eventually the will evaluate if they will post something I like to be posted..

What a circus on that JW talk forum, and how absurd how they are threathening their members!

• Alive!
    Alive!

Isn't this a sad reflection of life in the KH?

You know, there will be forum members on JW talk who will take note and perhaps ask themselves some serious questions.

It makes me want to YELL!!!!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Alive!: It makes me want to YELL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfw2EuNohRg

• Alive!
    Alive!
    Hilarious @Orphan Crow !!!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Anakin - "...Suddenly he received a personal PM of one of the moderators telling him, that his posts will not appear anymore on JW forum, they will approve them (the moderators), before posting them..."

Oh, yeah... no way silencing dissenters (even the polite ones) will ever give people pause...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Oeps, I have being banned from JW talk, because I said my honest opinion, about the fact, that I mentioned in a replie on the topic of the RC, that they have made mistakes, in the cases discussed by the RC, and that even when they are not obbligated they have to report it to the police, so that they can prevent, and protect children, against sexual abuse..
    this morning, when I logged in, I saw I was banned, without an reasonable explanation. Given..and a PM of a member that said that he want tnot receive any PM's anymore from me..

I can now log in, but I can't see any post or topics being discussed from members, I can only dialogue with the moderators, and eventually the will evaluate if they will post something I like to be posted..

I am certain mods from there lurk here and I think it was obvious that they would pick up on your comments about PMs from the poster on JWT. Either it was you or the poster was in cahoots with a member here. Either way it will alert their fifth column apostate radar. You have now admited you have been banned so don't expect reinstatement anytime soon.

If you really want to lurk there then you have to be very careful about what you post, if anything. You really have to imagine that you are having a conversation in the hall with wannabe COs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit