I'm Getting a Tattoo!!!!

by ESTEE 31 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

This thread has given me a really great idea for a new home-based business. Expatbrit's tattoo removal service. All I need is one of those hot air paint stripper things, a soldering iron and a good supply of liquid paper correction fluid (for white people). Brilliant!

Expatbrit

• talesin
    talesin

good for you, Estee!

i've been wanting to do it for yrs.

signed,

a big chicken.

• Xena
    Xena

Very tasteful Estee . I think a rose on the ankle is very feminine myself.

I have considered getting a tatoo because *I* find them sexy myself when I see them on others. Personally I am considering one on the small of my back...not sure of a design though. Because it is permenant (sans the expat tat-removal parlor) I am taking my time in making this decision, as I am sure you did Estee.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    I would love to get a Jayhawk put some where on my body, but to date I am still too chicken to do it.

How appropriate... You're too chicken to get that goofy bird tattoo'd on you..."rock, chock, Chickin-hawk" and all that...

Go Wildcats!

(for the humor impaired...just another native Kansan poking fun)

Actually, my 2 favorite teams are the Wildcats and whoever beats the Huskers...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have two but I don't like tattoo's being where anyone can see them. Roses are beautiful I think you could find a prettier one (personal opinion)or have them make it a little bit different so it's original my bikini line has a butterfly but it is NOTHING like any anyone has ever seen, the colors are AWESOME.

I say this because I have had it for awhile and EVERYTIME I see it I smile and so does THUNDER

• breal
    breal

Tattoo's are beautiful! That is a nice rose. Have you gone to any of the shops and taken a look in the books at all the different options?

If I were brave enough I would maybe get a tattoo of a black panther crawling up my back from my waist...just a tiny one.

Make sure you get recommendations on a good place to go in the lower mainland.

Cheers,

BReal.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

my tattoo--my cat Magick. I designed it, and it did hurt. this was right after it was done, it healed up very nicely.

Ravyn

• Xena
    Xena

Ravyn that is way cool! and my daughter said to tell you she likes it too!!!!!

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

I agree with Dan the man also, I dont think the rose is very original but if you like it, thats all that matters. I also would not do one on my ankle but that is my personal opinion. I am thinking about getting a dragon on my bikini line, but to each his own. You should do what makes you happy.

• Piph
    Piph

Awesome; I love tattoos! I can't wait to get one. Ravyn, I especially love yours!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit