I'm Getting a Tattoo!!!!

by ESTEE 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

On my ankle...I've been thinking about doing this for a looooooooong time...

Here it is....what do you think???

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well...well!

I can't believe it; then again, yes, I can!

What a lovely apostate you have become my dear Estee .

Talking to a tattoed apostate here: ME

I can tell you, that you'll enjoy the added 'ink' to your body.

I think it's lovely, and I know a woman, who was 65, who got a similar tattoo on her hand. Yes, my best friend's Mom. HE (her son) was not pleased, but he got a kick out of his Mom's modern-mindedness.

How does it feel? VALIS - where are you? he's got way more than me, but I can say this, it feels like a sunburn.

Remember, it's permanent. On the heel/foot, you may find it somewhat sensitive.

Make sure the tattoo parlour is licensed with the city of Vancouver, and if you have ANY questions, ask, and if they are patient and answer them, they're legitimate. IF they blow you off: pick up and leave.

E-mail me if you have any further questions Estee with regards to your possible tattoo.

• Rush
    Rush

me and my two brothers have all got tatts over the past couple of years, and have never looked back. love mine.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

A tattoo of a rose? On your ankle? How original! You'll really stand out from the crowd!

For your next tattoo, may I suggest a dragon or a celtic cross?

• Gadget
    Gadget

Tattoo's are addictive. I've got a celtic symbol on my arm and want a big dragon on tha opposite shoulder blade but haven't found one I like enough yet.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would love to get a Jayhawk put some where on my body, but to date I am still too chicken to do it. The rose looks nice.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Estee

Sounds exciting. What a beautiful spot on your ankle. I like the rose image.

There is a woman here in Minneapolis is a tattoo artist. Her spirituality is with the process of tattooing. I plan on receiving a crow feather on my upper arm.

Hope to hear how it goes for you?

OCW

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I am inclined to agree with DanTheMan here.

Roses on the ankles or other parts of the body are very common.

Do you intend to go along with the crowd and be like everyone else? Peer pressure can be a bitch.

Furthermore, I strongly urge you to consider what you are doing. Tattoos are permanent. Do you want this image with you for the rest of your life? While laser surgery for tattoo removal is available, it is extremely expensive. I suggest you be 100% certain before going under the ink gun.

However, if it makes you happy, then who am I or anyone else to argue?

Good luck in your endeavor, whichever outcome it may be.

• Scully
    Scully

Estee:

If you're happy about your decision then I'm happy for you.

This is just my personal choice, but while I like the look of a little rose or hummingbird or butterfly on my ankles, tummy, breasts, shoulders or where-ever, I don't want them there permanently. So I go for the temporary tattoos when I feel the urge to decorate myself. I can change them whenever I want, they look neat and they are FUN.

I think if I ever decide to do anything permanent, it will be when I am older and losing my marbles, because I'll want to have my name and address on my backside so I can be taken back home. And also have an excuse to moon the cute young cops.

Love, Scully

PS: If you are a blood donor, you may not be allowed to donate for 12 months after you get your tattoo. Just a side note.

• SisterLiz
    SisterLiz

Maybe it's an issue of rebellion against everything we were taught all our lives. One of the first things I did when left the congregation was get a tatoo. A nice 5 inch long dreamcatcher on my back, I also got a piercing. I don't regret it and who knows?....maybe I'll do it again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit