I'm Getting a Tattoo!!!!

by ESTEE 31 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

The great thing about tattoo's is that we can now have them done!

I have one on my left shoulder the week i got divorced, it is a sun with the chinese symbol for happiness in it. Symbolising the dawn of a new day in my life that i'm happy about.

I have just had another on my right shoulder. The symbol of the great WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS, with barbed wire around it, symbolising they cannot be touched. Underneath the roman numerals of MMIII, symbolising our great day of achieving premiership status at the Millenium Stadium......and i was there!!!!!

Dig

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Well.......

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little rose...just like I said I would!!! Why won't the font go back to black...?

Anyway, I got off work early today (summer hours)...my appointment was at 2:00 p.m....I went early and brought the guys a bouquet of Sunflowers....geez...it's cute watching guys blush...hehehe!!!

It only took about 20 minutes...and it was like Rayzorblade said....it felt like a baaaad sunburn....

I rode the skytrain home...and slept for a few hours....

If anyone has been following my threads...I have a strong connection with roses from my mom......I planted a rose bush on my balcony that represents my love for my mom. I also planted another rose bush that represents the relationship I have with my daughter...which I'm nurturing....so a Rose is just the right tattoo for me.

I have a cool new tattoo!!!

ESTEE

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Here it is!!!

ESTEE

• Xena
    Xena

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

oh

and the tattoo is quite nice too

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I'll want to have my name and address on my backside so I can be taken back home

LMAO!!! Not a bad idea . . . . ESTEE, your rose is lovely and I'm glad you're happy with it! At my age, I'm afraid anything I get tattooed is going to start sagging if it isn't already.

Nina

• Princess
    Princess

That is really beautiful Estee! Congrats, I know you are always going to love it. I was really getting angry with all the negative responses, as if you give a rat's ass what they think. I'm glad you went ahead and did it.

You live in Vancouver? I was JUST THERE! We spent the weekend in the city. Next time I'm going to post it so I can meet some of y'all.

I have a tatt of my husband's signature on my hip. I absolutely love it and so does he.

Rachel

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Very sexy ESTEE .

• KGB
    KGB

I would give it some serious thought before you do that. Because it is a permanant thing. I regreted ever getting mine and I now wish it was never there......

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Xena wrote:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!...oh …and the tattoo is quite nice too

LOL!!!...Awwww....thanks Xena!!! Love ya!!

cruzanheart wrote:

ESTEE, your rose is lovely and I'm glad you're happy with it! At my age, I'm afraid anything I get tattooed is going to start sagging if it isn't already.

Nina…I seriously doubt that anything on you is gonna sag, honey. I think you are a strikingly beautiful woman!!!

Princess wrote:

I was really getting angry with all the negative responses, as if you give a rat's ass what they think. I'm glad you went ahead and did it.

You are sooooo right, Princess…my mind was made up loooong ago. I was merely “announcing” my intention…not seeking approval…hehehe!!!

You live in

For sure!!! I got a message from our Meetup person. He was saying there are 41 of us sweet ApostatesTM in Vancouver!!! See private message…

I have a tatt of my husband's signature on my hip. I absolutely love it and so does he.

Now…that’s a cool idea, Rachel!!!

RAYZORBLADE wrote:

Very sexy ESTEE .

Thanks Ray…I think you are sexy, too!!!

ESTEE

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

May we seeeeee your tattoo, KGB???? Or anyone...????

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit