WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

by Jesika 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I have to say that about 3 weeks or so ago I had a very enjoyable chat room conversation with Prim and he mentioned this to me. I mean about jesika not knowing that he was actually someone she had met in person before at a party. I did not think anything of it. I still don't.

the anonymity of a discussion board is the beauty of it. I am not getting it that this is a horrible thing that happened. Sorry if I am being insensitive or something---but it is not as if you two were dating or something.

I hope Prim does not stop posting and I hope he gets the strength and comfort that this board stands for. Isn't it for people just like him who are trying to leave JWs? I don't think i would have done it like he did---I dont have that brand of sense of humor I guess, but I doubt if i would have trusted the others as far as meeting them in person and staying in the same motel room either! That took alot of trust! Especially if he was not near the identifying himself as an apostate stage in his thinking yet. Bad judgement call to be deceptive, even as a joke, with other people who have had experiences enough to make them paranoid for the rest of their lives! But not an unforgivable sin, surely.

Ravyn

• Xena
    Xena
    He is still a JW...............and he is wanting the best of both worlds.........he wants to be a JW........but wants to party with apostates. I swear that is the truth!!

Can't really blame him for that...

I dunno if I came across someone I knew before I might not identify myself right away, I might wait and see if they talked about me and what they said....but then I am bad that way ..and when you came out and asked he did tell you who he was.

I tend to take most people I meet online with a grain of salt till I get to know them quite well, unfortunately the net lends itself to deception. I can't say I completely condone what PG did, but it doesn't appear to be the unforgivable sin.

go forth and sin on more PG

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    thus ends my posting career i guess

Why?

I personally can see both sides to this story. Jes feels as if she was deceived and Prim just wanted to keep a low profile. You admitted that what you did was wrong and apologized. You don't have to be best buddies again, but it's not the end of the world.

I have enjoyed both of your company in chat and from your posts and I hope that you can work this out.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

This is about trust. I have HUGE trust issues. Xandria summed up my feelings about it very well:

... Just remember we are all recovering from the damages the WTS and its' believers have inflicted upon us. So TRUST is a major issue to us~ so lets keep that in mind.

PG, it is still unclear to me why you found it necessary to omit your true identity when you found us on the board. I view this as a deception. Had you and I entered into a channel of communication similar to the one between you and Jesika, I would have been just as outraged.

You enjoyed the hospitality and company of some of the most kind, loving, compassionate people I’ve had the privilege of associating with in years. It is these same people who have helped me and they hold a very special place in my heart.

If you are sincere in your desires to leave the Witnesses, I wish you all the best and hope you stay. If your reasons for the omission were not malicious in nature, I hope you can mend the relationship between Lyineyes, WT and Jesika. If you do, you will benefit greatly by their experiences.

The admins and moderators may want this thread to end. If so, let's respect it and feel free to PM me if you wish to respond.

Theresa

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Moreisbetter-

From what I've read, Prim thought that Jes didn't like him in person. So when she came into chat and talked for a bit and asked for his Yahoo ID, he thought that she could get to know him better and maybe make a friend. I don't think his intentions were malicious. Afterall, Jesika said that she loved talking to him. . online. . but not in person.

I personally think he was a shy person who needed contact and feared rejection.

Those are my 2 cents, and yes 2 cents ain't worth much.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I still don't see what all the drama was about. PG was cautious about revealing his identity because he's a JW trying to do the fade. Believe me, it took a whole lot more trust for him to spend time with you guys, than what you think you have lost in this story.

You know, when I read Jesika's first posts on this subject, it was given the impression that he had done something far more serious. I guess that's what happens when you over-sensationalise events. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So Jes and Prim won't be bestest friends.

The brothers and I have discussed this matter and consider it closed. Do not bring it up in the congregation. If you do bring it up in the congregation, it will be a blatant and obvious case of going against the leanings of the holy spirit. Yes that's right, the leanings of the holy spirit. Also, the brothers and I may kill you and toss your body out of a transport vehicle to be run over by chase vehicles, a la badboyzII. I surely think I have god's spirit in this matter.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jes

I didn't mean to downplay your hurt feelings.

PG

You mentioned that there were some things like smoking you didn't want to do. That's ok. But, i don't think that smoking is an apostate thing. Some do, some don't. Some smoke the other stuff. The thing about being free includes the freedom not to do things. IMO, just work at being yourself.

SS

• Jesika
    Jesika

You know what.............................I am so done with this thread...........I was just trying to tell everyone what kind of person PG is ...........and everyone wants to over analyize this.............dont you think if Simon or the other mods thought......or would think I would do this for NO reason.........that the thread would have lasted this long????????????

If you believe him.............(PG)..........fine.............I dont really care anymore.

I have been here too damn long and shared too much to be done this way.........and yes I knew it would come to this.........but being the person I am..........I honestly thought that maybe some of you would believe me..............."oh poor PG.......trying to get out of the borg"............YA RIGHT...........I am done explaining........I have said what I am gonna say...........and it is all true whether you believe me or not.............and now.........I am gonna take a freaking break...............

Bye,

Jes

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I think that on that note, this topic can be closed.

Thanks. Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit