WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

by Jesika 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

The road between being in the borg and being out is a no mans land of land mines, sniper towers and barbed wire fences. I was in it for a yr, from the time i found out the wt was fake until i was dfd. I don't know PG, but i hope he finds his way out of it intact.

Shotgun

I went to a counselor for help

A very wise move. Keep going for a while.

SS

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I thought serious accusatorial threads were frowned upon.

Hmmmm. . . .

• Special K
    Special K

Jesika

I thought much like shotgun in that I just took it for granted when I came on this forum that there are many, many on this site that are as he put it "that many are ex-JW's in their minds".

Although, I myself am disfellowshippe and shunned. I feel more empathy for these ones who are stuck on Alcatraz Prison Island of J.W.'s and have to lead double lives.. not true to themselves and in constant fear of being outcast from their families. It's a hard, hard place to be for some are not yet strong enough to paint themselves into that corner where they cannot get out without great losses.

If you are disfellowshipped or disassociated Jesika then you now have a freedom that you wouldn't have which was you had to sit at the kingdom hall, at all those meetings, with ones you didn't like .. ones you had to show "brotherly love sisterly love".

You are free to make up your own mind now. You don't have to go to the elders about it.

I suggest you use that option now.

because only you can decide.

The price for any relationship is some turmoil. You will have to decide if this down is worth cutting off the relationship.

SPECIAL K

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

DannyBear:

I think your WRONG I have met two groups of Apostates and only found one bad egg in the bunch. BUT we have found good friends with Jessica being one of them I don't like her being hurt.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I think your WRONG I have met two groups of Apostates and only found one bad egg in the bunch. BUT we have found good friends with Jessica being one of them I don't like her being hurt.

Me either.

Yiz

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Shiela,

I think you did not understand my intent.

I tried to qualify my statement with ****why it is not always a good idea to 'get together'****

I thought this would be sufficient.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Danny

• waiting
    waiting

Don't know nuthin' 'bout what started this................

but it's true - many jw's have come here seeking to find a way out. Perhaps PG didn't do it the right way............but IS there a totally right way for everyone?

I was a jw when I came here - lol, but not for long. But my husband's family still regard us as jw's - just inactive. And we don't say any different. We want to keep our family. My husband's even thought of going back for occasional meetings for his mother's sake. She cries sometimes to him because he "won't see his father resurrected."

Hope this gets settled so that both posters stay. We were ALL jw's. Some of us still are - thus the name of our forum.

And Welcome to the JW's too.

waiting

ps: Hope this all gets straightened out, Jessica! Sure are loud when you righteously fuss!

And I am using humor for the humor impaired amongst us.

• Xena
    Xena

I am sorry if you got hurt Jes

However shouldn't this have been taken to Simon in private first before being aired to the public? After all, we only know what you have posted and it would seem there is more to it than that....

I would hate for someone trying to exit from the dubs to be driven back by something like this....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Xena-

This post was moved to the admin section by onacruse, but Simon moved it back here. So apparently he thinks it's okay. It surprises me because I got a thread locked yesterday for asking if it was okay to 'out' a person who was lying (but my scope was only regarding PMs). So I am a bit confused myself.

• Xena
    Xena

Yea I saw that SP and thought it a bit odd myself...

Don't get me wrong I like Jes she is a sweetheart....BUT I do feel that something like this is best kept private till sorted out completely. If someone is duping people and/or intentionally hurting people then Simon should be notified and that person deleted. A general thread might be made that anyone engaging in private email with this person might want to contact people who have information on them that they might find interesting and it left at that.

Just my 2 cents of course

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit