WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

by Jesika 60 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

jess, is pg going by another screen name? Is he someone we al know?

weds

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

That's a pretty serious allegation, Jesika. Primitivegenius has certainly always come over as anti-Watchtower,

eg, starting a thread on how he can convince his dad that the Watchtower is wrong:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/55846/1.ashx

And posting comments like that at the bottom of this post:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/55140/1.ashx

Pretty anti-Watchtower, it seems. I hope that this isn't his idea of a sick joke, and that he isn't the super-troll that

he must be, if you are correct, Jesika.

Is it from reliable sources that you found out he is a JW?

Spanner

• kls
    kls

Cult members are all sneaky.Sorry Jess. It show's as alway's ,you cannot trust the evils of jws. kls

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding.

IW

• Brummie
    Brummie

None of the information provided shows this guy to be a snake or a liar. Sometimes people have reason to keep their identity hidden until they know they can trust a person, perhaps he worried that revealing himself too soon would have led to you rejecting him? The fact that he revealed his identity and partied with you seems to show he wasnt intending to hide himself permanently. Could have been as innocent as just wanting to surprise you. Is it possible that its all a misunderstanding?

Perhaps information you have not provided is the reason for the accusations.

Brummie

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi Jes

I'm not sure what PG did to you to make you so upset

I live a lie everyday and have been all my life.....this last year I have become an XJW in my mind and keep up the appearance as best I can outwardly while part of me is dead inside. Right now I'm not even true to myself......

Trust....I trust no-one....I've been lied to all my life...and over the last year I've confided in my wife, family and friends who it turn every single one of them contacted the elders and spilled all of my deepest darkest secrets about my current thoughts on the Org.

I'm so paranoid I can't even tell my wife I went to a counselor for help because I was distraught and had thought about ending my miserable life.......

You have the ability to pick and choose who you let into your circle of friends maybe you learned some invaluable lesson on PG and will avoid him now or maybe you learned he's all messed up like me and many others...out in our minds but held in otherwise because we can't sink the ship were on yet because it will destroy more than we can afford to lose...children, wife....etc

If PG betrayed you for personal gain or to harm you then have every right to avoid him....If on the other hand he misrepresented himself to you with no intention to harm you then maybe you can remember that its hard to step in and out of disguise and sometimes you start disguising yourself to everyone.

If your free I envy you...Use your freedom well and enjoy it :)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm with you, Spanner... these are serious allegations and I'd like to hear PG's side before coming to any conclusions. I have talked with him a few times in chat and he seemed fine.

I'm surprised that this thread has been left open. I thought serious accusatorial threads were frowned upon.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Primitve Genius, where art thou?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Watson:

I'm surprised that this thread has been left open. I thought serious accusatorial threads were frowned upon.

Yes, and thus the initial action to move the thread to a "safe" place for review. As Simon says above, an issue that involves potential deception by a member is serious enough, and possibly a real harm to unsuspecting posters, that it unfortunately may need to be aired in the open.

I've been in touch with primitivegenius this a.m., and, without breaking confidentiality, I can say that his explanations are right in line with what Spanner, brummie, and shotgun (and many others) say above, and with my own previous experience with him. I encouraged PG to feel free to express himself here...naturally, it's his choice.

I appreciate the non-judgmental tone of your comments...a real measure of leaving the JW-mentality behind.

Craig

PS: LOL @ pettygrudger (of the "PG (hey those are MY initials!)" class)

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

This is a prime example of why it is not always a good idea to 'get together'. True friendships come about by real life contact, the presumption that being an ex-jw is reason enough to seek out personal contact, is a receipe for this very senario.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit