Jehovah’s Witnesses—the Most Boring People On Earth!

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

When I see Watchtower videos or interviews I can’t help but notice how bland and boring JWs really are! They are so vanilla. No excitement, just robotic conversation.

What the hell happened to these people? Even in the last century, they were spirited and excited by their commission to preach. Meetings were not always interesting but certain speakers and subjects were very interesting. Now….they are soooo boring.

• S0ShowdidIgethere
    S0ShowdidIgethere

I had this thought a couple days ago...the religion of "We don't do that"

• Overrated
    Overrated

What can you expect when education is discouraged. Free Thinking is Satanic.

• minimus
    minimus

Even uneducated people can be fun. Even uneducated people can be lively and be interesting. JWs are like a monotone robot.

• S0ShowdidIgethere
    S0ShowdidIgethere

Last night we watched the broadcast. The ending...of showing the exciting culture of Lithuania...featured...Cold Beet Soup!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Growing up, I would ask my parents questions on how the world worked and all they would do was mechanically quote the Watchtower literature. I think JWs just don't know how to relate to other people in general. Most JW's just want someone to tell them what to think, say and do.

Most don't know how to relax and just be a friend to someone.

Data (Star Trek) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• waton
    waton

There is no originality allowed, which of course is the essence of refreshing progress. no competition with the thinkers at the top. repetition for emphasis only.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

JWs now days are like wishy washy brain dead zombies.

Cult mind control and intellectual oppression does that over time.

• asp59
    asp59

The Governing body and there insane ideas is what happend to regular JWs.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

No wonder they are brain dead when almost all their vocabulary consists of mostly less than 10 words , system of things, jehovah, last days,last hour, governing body. Lett is a shining example of the typical JW, talking down to all as if you were a 2nd grader.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit