Special Talk During the Meeting Today About the Bad Press in Canada

by RobertT18 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The media has decided to ignore all the material on JWtwotorg regarding Child Abuse despite them telling to look into the articles, broadcasting and magazine articles about protecting the child(s) /members of the cong.

This makes my blood boil.

There is a real problem of children being damaged, abused, raped and warped for life and all the bloody watchtower can do is dismiss it. What absolute filth this organisation is.

Instead of protecting their wallets, the leaders should be pro active in making paedophilia almost impossible in their cult.

Disgusting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The media has decided to ignore all the material on JW.org regarding Child Abuse despite them telling to look into the articles, broadcasting and magazine articles about protecting the child(s) /members of the cong.

What the WBT$ says,is much different than how they behave..

People outside the WBT$ Cult are picking up on that..

Watchtower Has Been Caught..

WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN..
    Image result for caught with your pants downImage result for pointing and laughing

• Steel
    Steel

There was no mention in my wife's meeting.

• Saename
    Saename

I live in Ottawa, around 30–45 minutes away from Quebec, so I suppose the talk was given in my area. And if not, then it was likely given in my old congregation that was actually in Quebec (near the Champlain Bridge that connects Ottawa and Gatineau.) Too bad I didn't know of this in advance. I would attend the meeting to report. Well, too late...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, wait until the criminal convictions and publicized payouts start piling up...

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Anon says:

I can confirm also

Letter was read to French Canadian congregations in response to the media coverage/ child abuse documentary

I saw the letter on the tablet of the elder just before he going on the platform to read the letter. [Redacted] The letter is dated Monday, December 5th.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

This week has been very revealing for a JW I know. He asked me quite a few questions on this topic as he knows I will remain factual and filter out the “apostate” stuff. So, I basically fed him the ARC material along with correspondence sent to the elders.

Being aware of the actual policies, the testimony of Brother Jackson and the statistics brought forth by the ARC, he was shocked to hear the letter read at his meeting this week. He felt that the Watchtower was lying and manipulating the brothers and sisters. “How can this be coming from Satan when I heard it coming out of Brother Jackson’s mouth?” He finds this very hard to overlook. Still, as he actually believes all the other teachings, I don’t see any other options for him but to stay in and try to bring changes from the “inside”. I just hope he will be able to find a happy balance in the middle. This is actually the first time that I hear him say that they are actually lying and manipulative.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The GB, Jesus' "BROTHERS", will ONLY do the right thing IF SATAN MAKES THEM... SATAN wants to make the GB do the right thing.. SATAN wants the GB to protect children, that's how mean Satan is..

lol...brilliantly put. Imagine that. Jeekavoova's organization has to rely on Satan in order to bring justice to children who have been abused and molested.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "...the leaders should be pro active in making paedophilia almost impossible in their cult."

C'mon, punk...

...you know as well as I do that the kind of reforms that would facilitate that are virtually impossible at this point.

The Org would never survive the transition.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I heard about this letter too. It would seem that some on other sites are completely deluded and brainwashed into believing nothing bad could ever happen in the bOrg. This is just one of the comments I recently "mined".

" With the Royal Commission taking up the subject again in March things could heat up again. Rest assured Jehovah will ensure that honest hearted ones are not deceived by the bias of the media and Royal Commission."

I have taken to asking why it is Satan and media bias when it brings to light pedophiles in the JDubs, and God doing when it is the same issue with the Catholic church? They just get the deer in the headlights look and change the subject.

HYPOCRITES!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit