• Swan
    Swan

Bravo Dedalus!

A great exit indeed!

Farewell.

Tammy

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I said the exact same thing around Christmas, and I have seemed to have found my way back for some odd reason. Can't seem to quiet let go, just yet.

If you decide to stay gone, do take care of yourself and I wish you all the best. =:o)

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    But as an ex-Witness, slowly aging and stagnating in the denouement of my experience, I can only fail.

Here, here! I don't understand it but it sounds impressive so I'll drink to it.
    Happy trails dedalus.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Dedalus, take care. I always enjoyed your prespective on things.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

take care ...you'll be missed

Arrowstar

• teejay
    teejay

Dedalus,

Very well written.

I hope nothing but the best for you and your family... especially that little girl. At least you have learned from experience at least one of the major pitfalls around which to steer her.

We've had our rounds -- you and I -- but all the same, your goodbye is eerily sad for me. The stark finality of it puts into perspective the time that will eventually come for all of us, both here and in every other area of life.

Be well, my brother.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Goodbye, Dedalus.

I've enjoyed reading you these past 2 years, and I also understand the need to do more and more of other things. My sincere best wishes that your life heads in ever better directions.

outnfree

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

We will miss you, dedalus! And I wish you a beautiful, happy life!

Nina

• riz
    riz

We are the hero of our own story.
    --Mary McCarthy

goodbye, dedalus. I'll miss you.

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit