What stupid question would you like to ask?

by logansrun 85 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

How about:

"Do JWs use toilet paper?"

"Are witnesses allowed to swim in the ocean?"

"Can sisters wear the color red since it signifies harlotry?"

"What subliminal messages are the elders sending in their body movements?"

Come on. Let's tighten up our thinking, people. I'm seeing stupider and stupider threads of late. Is it THAT hot outside?

Bradley

PS -- If you are offended by this thread then it doesn't apply to you.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Brad-

I've been wanting to ask: Will you marry me?

But seriously, I totally agree with you. Lately I haven't been wanting to comment as much. I tend to like the deeper, more controversial threads and not so much fluff.

Oh well. . .

• logansrun
    logansrun

Stinky,

I'm not interested in getting married anytime soon. Plus, it looks like you're just a skull. I like skin with my skeletons, thank you very much.

Hehe,

Bradley

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Can Brothers wear Boxer Briefs? They are tight and might give the impression that the Brother were trying to draw attention to his private parts. This could lead to impure thoughts on the Sisters part. Which could lead to a text message. Not a massage.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

SinkyPantz, I thought you were married? ;-)

Spanner

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Bradley. Step up into Canada and I'll buy you a Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino.

Next day I'll start a thread.........."Do you like Iced Cappuccinos?"

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Is this thread directed towards those who pose the questions or those who answer them?

Many seem to enjoy those threads, it seems so by the number of responses.

To each his own. There are some who may not like the abundance of sex threads here, others are tired of deep prophetic stuff, others are sick of the politics...........this board is great because of the diversity. There is something for everyone.....including little questions that are easy to post to and fun.

IW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've noticed that the bOrg is gradually learning not to say the stupid things they have said in the past (aluminum is bad, UV rays are good, vaccines cause disease, diseases cause germs, UN is wild beast, ET = Jesus therefore is bad, end will come in 1914, end will come in 1919, end will come in 1925, end will come in 1975, end will come before 2000, end will come before this generation is dead, etc...)

I've noticed that they are saying things like "the scriptures are not clear on this point and will be revealed in due time). Basically it looks like they are gradually becoming a religion of NOTHING... oh, except for the loyalty to the organization thing... they will never let that go.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Logansrun-

Spanner-

SinkyPantz, I thought you were married? ;-)
    Merely a technicality
  • primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

what do all the women on the board wear to bed and can i come inspect for proper attire <wink wink> <nudge nudge>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit