For those of you who wish to 'hear'

by kes152 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Aaron,

"Then Jesus began to say to them, 'Beware that no one leads you astray. Many will come in my name and say, 'I am he!' and they will lead many astray." Mark 13:5

"And if anyone say to you at that time, 'Look! Here is the Messiah!' or 'Look! There he is! --do not believe it. False messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. But be alert; I have already told you everything." Mark 13: 21-23

"Then the LORD said to me; Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my heart would not turn toward this people. Send them out of my sight, and let them go! And when they say to you, 'Where shall we go?' you shall say to them: Thus says the LORD: 'Those destined for petilence, to pestilence, and those destined for the sword, to the sword; those destined for famine, to famine, and those destined for captiviy, to captivity." Jeremiah 15:1,2

Are you a false prophet that cannot produce signs, or a false prophet that produces signs unseen to all but themselves? Or are you a wayward Israelite? Either way you will have no success here.

IW

• shotgun
    shotgun

Interesting conversation...threads like this make me feel sane again.

Kes did Micheal Jackson send you and if so don't get to close to the balcony.

• kes152
    kes152

Dearest IW,

May you have peace!

Good scriptures. As you know, I did not claim to be 'Christ' and I did not say, "There he is.. in the wilderness," etc. etc. All I did was give a witness that He is already "not far off from each one of you," and because of that; you all may hear Him yourselves.

Concerning the scriptures you gave me, my Lord said to give you Matthew 12:39, 40

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

I am sorry, for the seeming sarcastic tone... but I have a question.

God.......................

.... is using a high speed modem, to talk to us? No really... I just wanna know.

The reason I ask is because I figure throughout history, as man advances, so does his mythology. I mean, we coined the phrase "urban legend" and all... you know? ghosts don't hide under the bed anymore... they jump out of Coke machines or telephone booths. So I guess it stands up, that "the lord" would be using coaxle-cable (or digital satellite) instead of appearing in a bowl of water or something.

??????????????????????????????????

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Aaron,

My LORD said to give you this scripture: Acts 22:27,28

IW

• kes152
    kes152

May you all have peace!

Dearest IW,

I am not a Roman.

Dearest Puddytat,

I personally do not know if your inability to post was because of God. Maybe it was.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

I will say this Kes... You are nice

--puttytat

• gumby
    gumby
    will say this Kes... You are nice

I think you'll find that everyone who has this problem has similar characteristics. I am sure a profiler would tell you the same. Being real kind is one of them. Kind is good.....I'll give her that.

Gumby

• KGB
    KGB

Hey Man I'm a true lover of the Lord dude I truly believe in his existance and all of Gods word, And ! I'm called a Christian but I do not hear voices from God for sure and if I did ? I would'nt tell anybody because everyone will say your sick go see a doc.

• KGB
    KGB

Hey guys sounds like this is a branch davivian or something close to it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit