For those of you who wish to 'hear'

by kes152 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kes152
    kes152

May you all have peace!

When I was sent to speak to ones and they came back asking me why it is that “we” hear and they do not, I had taken it before my Lord to ask Him. This is what He told me, “Their hearts are hard and they do not wish to hear what I tell them. That is why when I send someone in my name to tell them verbally, they do not receive him either. They hear what they want to hear. If I send someone in my name to tell them what I said, they ridicule that one and challenge that one saying ‘who are you that He should speak to you?’ Yet when I myself come and tell them personally, they REJECT me and they REJECT my words because they are hearing the same thing they heard when I sent others in my name to tell them. They do not like the message and therefore when I come to them and tell them the same thing, the do not believe it is me speaking. So they shut me out, shut their hearts up, and remain disobedient.”

A lot of you know this, but you let it offend you because you want to say that you were doing everything He said and He still doesn’t talk to you. If He came to you and told you many things that are wrong with you and how much you ‘say’ you believe, but how you really DON’T believe, would you believe that He is talking to you? Would you really believe it was Him? Wouldn’t you convince yourselves that it was not him and attribute what you heard to something else… say your ‘conscience?’

Aaron :)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

When we talk to the Lord/God/Jesus or any other diety, it's called: prayer

When the Lord/God/Jesus or any other diety talks to us, it's called: schizophrenia.

I was a God-junkie at one time, but was able to beat the habit.

Thanks, but no thanks!

• little witch
    little witch

Aguest reborn....

• kes152
    kes152

Hey Razorblade,

Nice to see you again. Just so you know, when we talk to our Lord, it is called talking. When you ask, plead, beg, or petition Him, that is called praying.

Peace to you!

Aaron

• kes152
    kes152

Hey,

No, I am not AGuest "reborn," the humor is appreciated. I used to post here about 2 years ago or more, and just today I was sent here to speak. So here I am, and I see few familiar faces... not too many tho.

Peace!

Aaron

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

You know I am starting to see a trend developing here....

Question: "He"?.......... Why?

I respect anyone's beliefs, and whatever you find comfort in. But it's kinda spooky, you know? But one of two things can happen if you go around telling people that "he" talks to you...

1. You can get a FAT check from the government

2. electro-shock therapy

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Wrong again. Any communication with God is a form of prayer, in fact any form of service or worship to him can broadly be described as a type of prayer. He even hears the silent prayer of our heart.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Talking/Praying: does god make a difference?

Just so you know, when we talk to our Lord, it is called talking. When you ask, plead, beg, or petition Him, that is called praying.

Does god talk to humans?

Does god pray to humans?

Just trying to understand your mindset. To get a better grip on where you are coming from. No anger or malicious intent here. Thanks.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    1. You can get a FAT check from the government

Just how FAT of a check can I get? and...
    Who do I have to apply to?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Dad? Is that you? Prescription run out again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit