For those of you who wish to 'hear'

by kes152 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Hello kes,

Let me get this convoluted story straight now - when God talks to people and they do not listen He tries to get through to them by sending a human being to talk to them and if they still don't listen it's because they already heard it all before when He was saying it himself and they didn't believe it then so they don't believe it now.

Are you kidding with this?

If God is truly GOD, GOD has the power to make someone listen and make them believe it's really HE who is talking to them. If He can't soften someone's heart enought to get His very important message across, or He can't figure out what would cause someone to believe, then He isn't what He's cracked up to be.

Please don't go on about free will either. The fact is, if God wants something, God has all the ability He needs to get it to happen. If He is All-knowing, then He KNOWS who won't listen and WHY they won't listen, He doesn't need to waste time sending people to do His job for Him and if His chosen intermediaries CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE, it's because they're not really His chosen intermediaries. They're just nut cases who hear voices.

Silverleaf

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kes

So, was that the message for us, that we don't hear voices because we are hardened or bad, or whatever? That's it? Since 'he' has so many deaf ones here whom 'he' can address all at the same time through you, was there anything else, something of vital importance that 'he' would like to pass on? Perhaps some technique that would enable those who also wish to here voices to do so?

SS

• kes152
    kes152

May you all have peace!

Dearest Bado,

He spoke because many here have asked Him to. Some are hungry, some want to understand, some want it, but when it is given to them, they ridicule it. Why that is, I don't know.

Dearest Noumen,

Perhaps that's what men have tried to change the word to mean. Similar to how they change their own language. I prefer the original literal meaning.

Dearest Razorblade,

Yes, God does talk to humans and he prays to them, begging them to do what is good and flee from what it bad. He also speaks to the animals, the plants, anything that has life.

Dearest Silverleaf,

You have the explanation correct. Now as far as God having the power to get what He wants done, that is separate. If you read the title of the thread it is "For those of you who WISH to hear." This is different from God of his own accord wanting to accomplish his will. He accomplishes his will by sending forth his Son. Whatever the Father wills, it will be done by means of his Son. Now to people who WANT to 'hear' and want to know why God chose others and not themselves... that is the 'reason' my Lord gave as to why "they" do not hear.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Silverlead, well said. I'm afraid the god squad is going to be offended by such straight forward logic.

• gumby
    gumby
    I was sent here to speak

No you weren't. You sent yourself here because........."I do not sit.....with evil men of lies.....I hate the cooooompany......of those who truth despise....and I will march....around your alter grand......to make thanksgiving heard.......aloud throughout the land......but as for me.....determined I shall be......to walk eternally.....in my integrity.

God doesn't want you to talk to us because he just told me so. He said for me to tell you to go away and leave us alone because your of the devil. If you think I'm not telling the truth then your calling god a liar and god hates liars. Do you want God to hate you?

Gumby

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

OK OK... I'll tell you how to get the check, if I get a "Dearest Puttytat"......................

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Hi, Aaron! ::waves:: Chances are you don't remember me (I was gone for about a year and didn't post that much anyway), but I remember you and Shelby very well. It's kind of comforting to see that some things never change.

~Rochelle.

• kes152
    kes152

Peace to you all!

Dearest Gumby

Actually, He sent me. If you read the title of the thread, it said "For those of you who wish to hear." Those who wish to hear are not "evil men of lies." Further, I do not 'sit' with evil men because I am not doing what they do. I, however, am allowed to speak to them as well as everyone else because I "love my enemies" just as my Lord loved his enemies.

Dearest Sunchild,

Hey there! I am slowly remembering who you are. How have you been. It has been a really long time. :)

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Hey there! I am slowly remembering who you are.

Apparently, the thorazine is wearing off....

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Now I really AM going into hiding!!!)

• greven
    greven

LOL@XJW_B12

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit