For those of you who wish to 'hear'

by kes152 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

My dearest dreariest kes - someone sent you here to speak? Whow ho ho - did that ever crack me up. You should go back and tell the dear lord that both you and he made a terrible boo boo - he, for sending a clown like you, and, you, for even believing the crap that you outpoured at the start of this thread.

If you look left I believe you will see what could very well be an image of similar persons seeking their inner self through prayer.

cheeses - let us prey for one another.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

ChrisVance wrote:Silverlead, well said. I'm afraid the god squad is going to be offended by such straight forward logic.

Thanks, Chris. I always try not to offend, but it ain't easy sometimes.

Gumby wrote: God doesn't want you to talk to us because he just told me so. He said for me to tell you to go away and leave us alone because your of the devil. If you think I'm not telling the truth then your calling god a liar and god hates liars. Do you want God to hate you?

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

I apologize for the double post - something happened to part of my message. I'll try again.

ChrisVance wrote:Silverlead, well said. I'm afraid the god squad is going to be offended by such straight forward logic.

Thanks, Chris. I always try not to offend, but it ain't easy sometimes.

Gumby wrote: God doesn't want you to talk to us because he just told me so. He said for me to tell you to go away and leave us alone because your of the devil. If you think I'm not telling the truth then your calling god a liar and god hates liars. Do you want God to hate you?

• Sunchild
    Sunchild
    Hey there! I am slowly remembering who you are. How have you been. It has been a really long time. :)

Let's just say it's been a strange journey, but I'm no worse for wear. I'll probably make a [nauseatingly long] post about it sometime soon, but I guess the most memorable thing about me is that I was one of the resident Pagans.

~Rochelle.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Aaargh! Oh, no. Maybe GOD doesn't want me to post this!

• Silverleaf
  • Silverleaf
  • freein89
    freein89

Siiiimon, where aaaare youuuu,

this person sounds like a really scary stalker type mentally ill person. And I'm not being a snot here, this is some scary stuff. Perhaps we need an addition to the rules about people who have been personally commissioned by god to speak to us.

Deb

• logical
    logical

Hi Kes, welcome back.

I dont think what you said is scary, freaky or anything. It makes sense to me, although I am just a hypocrite and constantly ignore my conciense, for all I know it is Christ talking to me, but well, you know me.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Gumby: Nice rendition of song no. 160. It's from the Greatest Hits collection, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit