qwerty

Rebel

I missed you not coming to the BBQ.

If you need to chat, drop me an Email on [email protected]

Qwerty

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Rozalyn))

I experienced unfairness from both sides: fairness when I was first DFd, unfairness when I was later reinstated (yes, they violated the rules just to get me back in), and extreme unfairness when I was last DFd.

If you care to talk further with me about this, please feel free to p/m.

Craig

• Dansk
    Dansk

Rozalyn,

If you're going up North, I'm in Manchester. Physio is on holiday all this week (I'm decorating the kitchen). E-mail me if you want to come round for dinner, a chat and relax in my large garden.

[email protected]

Love,Dansk

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Rebel.

Know how you feel. Don't get too down as you have friends here who will support you.

Keep you chin up!

mark

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

(((((((((((((((((Rebel)))))))))))))) Everyone is thinking of you!!!!!! Go to your sister's to regroup, but come back and touch base with us. Many of us here remember our JC meeting, and know the traumatic experience it is. We all care and are here for you.

Leslie

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Sigh...Rebel....I'm so sorry the JC wasn't what you expected. I was in the chat when you announced it and know you still have family. This must make life difficult for you all. It's always easier to remember the bad, but try not to and keep in mind how STRONG you really are. You faced them and will never ever have to do that again. This is a man's religion, full of holes. It's time to heal. Wondering.....why are they so afraid of you? Whatever the reason, don't let that go because they are afraid. Prayers are with you

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Rebel)))))

so sorry....

Apparently, when a JC is organized, it is because these elders have already made up their mind about you. That was true in my case. I did a no-show at my Judicial Hearing....aka: Kangaroo Court.

They df'd me....

(((Hugs)))

ESTEE

• Simon
    Simon

Hey if you're coming up north, there are plenty of us in the North West (west of Manchester nr. the M6) - we could have an impromptu apostat-pub-fest (just a family day out at the pub)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((( Rebel ))))))

You are a dear, remember you have my number and email, use them anytime....

You're in my thoughts dear lady...

Hugs

Cassi

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Hey if you're coming up north, there are plenty of us in the North West (west of Manchester nr. the M6) - we could have an impromptu apostat-pub-fest (just a family day out at the pub)

Theres a few of us on the east coast too if your heading that way. Or I'm sure a few would be able to travel abit to say hi. Gadget

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit