MY JC - I AM SO SICK

by rebel 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel
    rebel

I have never tried to hurt anyone in my life. I have always tried to love others from my own childhood upbringing.

I have been treated like a traitor. Everything I said was twisted. Any good motives I have were twisted anf perverted. I hate these people for what they have done to me. They promised me so much, and gave me nothing. I am angry - but not sure what I am angry at.

I feel pretty sick and need to go away to lick my wounds.

I love you all

xxR

• Funchback
    Funchback

Yo, Reb!
    Hang in there. Also, don't stay away TOO long! We need you here! - Funch

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    They promised me so much, and gave me nothing

This is when you discover that is was just all promises, nothing more. I've had many promises broken in my life. Paradise Earth was just added to the pile along with Jehovah's love and protection. They made me think I was happy, when I wasn't.

Rebel, keep your head up and focus on all the positives. They far outweigh the negatives.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, Rebel, we need you here! Partners of faithful JW's gotta stick together.

Sounds like the JC went worse than even you thought. Poor dear. You are helping me set my own resolve on how I will respond if I am ever invited to such an affair. If you don't want to share details here, you can PM me.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((rebel)))))

Nina

• berylblue
    berylblue

Rebel, I don't know what to say except I'm here if you need me.

• Garnet
    Garnet

((((Rebel))))

I am so sorry hun that it went worse than expected. The hurt will heal in time. If you ever want to talk, please feel free to shoot me a message.

Garnet

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

((((((((Rebel)))))))

I am sorry that you had to go thru all that and to be betrayed.

It's okay if need to go away to lick your wounds and to honor your process. You are not alone and to come here to share your feelings when its okay.

Take care, OCW

• Gadget
    Gadget
    need to go away to lick my wounds.

We'll be here for when you want to come back.

(((Rebel)))

Thinking of you.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I have been treated like a traitor. Everything I said was twisted. Any good motives I have were twisted and perverted.

Rebel, this kind of treatment is more common than most JW's suspect. I know this from personal experience, having been on the receiving end of false accusations and distortions. The committee is often under pressure to produce results -- and so if you're dispensable, they will often dispense with you.

In doing so, they are actually doing you a favor, as you will come to see. Who would want to be associated with such a cruel, callous, cold-hearted organization that chooses to treat some people worse than dirt? Exactly whom did Jesus treat in this manner -- I can't think of any examples.

Disfellowshipping is a new beginning, a clean break from a perverse and often malicious organization.

I wish it weren't so, but time after time examples like yours prove that it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit