MY JC - I AM SO SICK

by rebel 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey Rebel,

I know it hurts. Survive this! And the world will be a better place. You will be able to think freely for the first time. You won't be afraid of the elders anymore. After all, they've done the worst they can do to you, so raise your head up, for your deliverance is here!

Survive this, Rebel, and it will make you strong, and fierce, and best of all, it teaches you how to love unconditionally by showing you the fallacy of conditional love.

"If it hurts, I must be growing. If it scares me, I must be trying something new. Emotions I've been trained to avoid are the emotions that indicate the growth of independence."

CZAR

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Rebel))))

Stay strong, you have lots of friends here that care

My email is [email protected] , same address for MSN if you want to chat.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((REBEL))))Hold On!

when I needed them the most, none of them were there for me.
  • pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Rebel)))

JC's are awful, emotionally/mentally draining & can be quite traumatic. People you once considered friends seemingly ready to gang up & label you just to give themselves something to do, and some excitement in their own lives (at least that's what I believe).

I hope you're okay - you're among friends here.

• core
    core

It does get better....I know that is trite and easy to say but try and see this as a beginning and not an end

From earlier posts you can see that many people do care about you and want to reach out to help

You will be emotionally / physically drained by your experience so it is not a good time to make drastic decisions or take too much on as you can only take so much. Have some quiet time to yourself

Take a day at a time - remember a JC is not Jesus Christ nor is it Jehovah and they are as disgusted as you are at this mess

• termite 35
    termite 35

Rebel; Just to let you know i'm here if you want to talk; thinking of you and hoping you're ok- i'm at [email protected] we're all here- are we close to you?

( look on Ballistic's map) do you want to meet up ? Will do anything to help

(have 2 days off )

termite xxxxx

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I don't know you personally, but I am very sorry.

• rebel
    rebel

Thank you all so much for your support.

I am going to visit my sister up north for a couple of weeks - I work from home a lot so work won't be a problem.

All I can say is, if there is a God, He can look down on this forum and see the finest bunch of people ever! You are all so ready to help, love, encourage and build up. Isn't that supposed to be found at the KH? Well, it isn't. It is right here, with people like you who don't judge or make out you're something you're not. You are all pure diamonds and I love you.

Talk soon

xxRozalyn

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((Rebel))) - just sending you a brief message via the forum, to wish you well.

I'm glad you came here to vent, that's what we're here for.

Many of us, if not all of us, can relate to what you've just been through.

Hang in there.

We're here for you, whenever you need us.

• blondie
    blondie

Rebel, it is so sad when we see the true faces of those we thought should love us. Take advantage of those close to you geographically who are reaching out. Those of us more distant can give hugs and words of encouragement.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit