Fw: As Bro Sydlick was saying the closing prayer

by NikL 40 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

I Just had to pass this on to you.

It is an e mail that is making the rounds.

What do you think of this...

(BEWARE! GAGGING MAY BE EXPECTED)

The 41,000 friends at the International Convention in Michigan
    were blessed with Bro. Barr and Bro. Daniel Sydlick.

As Bro Sydlick was saying the closing prayer, he started crying so
    much he could not continue. A brother came out and put his arm around him
    until he got composed.

His prayer was thanking Jehovah for the other sheep
    class.

What a loving , humble man. There was not a dry eye in the place.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<wondering if ol Danny boy has a brain tumor that effects emotions>

• Vanant
    Vanant

One can only hope that he was crying out of guilt/disgust for what he must've been saying . . . o_O

• smurfette
    smurfette

A. He's a great actor

B. He is suffering from the aforementioned tumor

C. He really believes and is really sobbing with heartfelt gratitude

I'm voting for a combo of A and B

• Gozz
    Gozz

Bro. Dan is a man with some conscience, what's remaining of it. He's praying for all those other sheep and thinking: see how mucht they believe, see how much we've messed them all up, will God forgive us...?", he's praying and thinking, and because he can't tell the hapless other sheep his thoughts, and is afraid God won't just let him go, he can't contain anymore and bursts into tears of pain... the duds are rationalizing... how much he loves us.. everyone's tearing at the grounds... on the way home everyone talks about how blessed they are with such annointed... Bro Dan returns to Brooklyn and it's business as usual... the duds talk about it forever.. forever... and someday, it amkes it to the Watchtower, and lo! it was actually the fulfillment of some scripture... Amen

• Hamas
    Hamas

He should work 4 government

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Personally I think Mr. Sydlik should be a bit worried. After all, the God he worships is one who zaps a guy for stretching out his hand to stop God's stuff falling to the ground. A bit of trying to be helpful and all that's left is a smoking grease stain.

Putting God on hold while you indulge in a blubber is definitely pushing Jehovah's Hulk buttons, if you ask me.

Expatbrit

• core
    core

I'm with Hamas - this man should replace Alistair Campbell as Tony Blairs spokesman

• outnfree
    outnfree

Gee, and after much internal debate I opted not to attend this year's convention...

out

• gumby
    gumby
    His prayer was thanking Jehovah for the other sheep
    class.

One does have to wonder what these tears were truely about.

I am sure this man must know all the reasons we know, that the "OTHER SHEEP" doctrine that the dubs teach.......is wrong according to the bible. He MUST know of all the arguments against it.

I could believe he cried out of guilt for being a part of it......and/or..... I can see him being braindead enough to not really give a shit and was crying out of his pseudo, make believe world he lives in.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit