leddfootdja
    You are an imbecile ridiculous.

Hmm, name calling and labeling.

I can play too.

How about immature and naive?

Get a clue.

• Robdar
    Robdar

How about immature and naive? Get a clue.

Looks like I've got some great company.....interesting how the shoe fits you so well......

I've got a clue. How bout you?

Why dont you kiss a fat baby's ass?

Robyn

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I'd be in the front row of his church with a Bible open to Rev. 21:6,7 that ought to do it!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

more power to ya robyn if you need help finding a fat baby let me know and ill start lookin

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja
    Looks like I've got some great company.....interesting how the shoe fits you so well......

I've got a clue. How bout you?

Why dont you kiss a fat baby's ass?

Robyn

I've made my point. I am simply going to do this:

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'd be in the front row of his church with a Bible open to Rev. 21:6,7 that ought to do it! Aw, Pete, you made me get out the Bible to take a look. For the rest of you, it says: 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving and the abominable, and the muderers, and whoremongers, and scorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." if you need help finding a fat baby let me know and ill start lookin LOLOL Primitivegenius Thanks for getting my back!

I've made my point. I am simply going to do this:

Hahahahahahaha

Welcome to the forum, Ledd

Rob

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Robdar,

Lighten up a bit girl. Just meet him at the door with a skimpy leather costume, spiked heels and a leather whip.

Invite him in, tie him up, and then pull out the vedio camcorder.

Your clip might make you richer then Monica Lewinski! And if things go well it won't even have to involve any actual sex...LOL!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Robdar, keep copies of his Emails, etc.....tape his ph. calls if you can....send copies to the Episcopalian heirarchy.....revenge couldn't be sweeter....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit