Horny Old Dogs

by Robdar 37 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, I'm scandalized.

I have been in communication with an Epicopalian priest through Yahoo Personals. He lives in south Kansas but comes to this area often. I met him yesterday at Barnes and Noble.

So, I get to Barnes and Noble and I see an older man wondering around obviously looking for somebody. So, I went up and asked him if he was "P" and he said yes. I can see that he is older than what I state in my ad that I want to meet but I think what the hey, he's driven all this way, we'll go to dinner and have a good time.

We get to Red Lobster and over the salad he tells me that he is 70 years old. Not that he looks 70--maybe 60. He also tells me that he is MARRIED but will not leave his wife. He just wants to FOOL AROUND!

We have emailed and spoken on the phone many times. His wife has even answered the phone when I called. I thought that she was his daughter or granddaughter. Not once did he tell me how old he is or that he is married. Or that he wants a mistress in the KC area.

I just received an email where he tells me how much he wants to see me again. He also said: "I certainly would like to see you 'dressed down' and in something comfortable. (hm. that can have several meanings...just let your imagination go). "

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? Good God! Is this the way that Episcopalian priests are supposed to act? I hope not! I have thought about ignoring his email and blocking his addy but before I do, I would really like to give him a piece of my mind. Any suggestions on what I should say? I want to scandalize him as he has scandalized me.

Robyn

• happyout
    happyout

Wow, what a horrible man! And he's a PRIEST? Is adultery allowed in his church? Why don't you tell him you were unaware of the teachings of the Episcapalian church, and you are forwarding his e-mails to the highest elder (or whatever they call them) in his area. Not that you would do it, but I would imagine it should worry him.

It's too bad that this happened, but at least he was "honest" in telling you the situation before you took it any further. That's the only positive thing I can think of for his actions.

Good luck,

Happyout

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I would call his home, speak to his wife and tell her what is going on. The poor woman needs to know. And before he comes home with an STD.

What a scum bag.

If you know what church he is the priest of, perhaps go visit on a Sunday. That might scare him straight.

Poor Robyn. Did you at least get a decent dinner? I hope he paid!

• berylblue
    berylblue

No suggestions, but that was really low on his part....lower than low, in fact

BTW, how are you otherwise, precious?

• little witch
    little witch

And I am Vin Deisel..

Oh, geeze, Im sorry for you., But you have just learned a big lesson......

The net is full of people who pretend to be something they are not, and prey on the innocent....Glad you are ok. lets just laugh about it, and go on......

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why don't you tell him you were unaware of the teachings of the Episcapalian church, and you are forwarding his e-mails to the highest elder (or whatever they call them) in his area.

Hi Happy,

It would certainly be scandalous if I did that. If he doesn't go away, perhaps I should. Thanks for the suggestion.

Did you at least get a decent dinner? I hope he paid!

Teenyuck ( I never knew you were Puffsrule. I liked Puffs very much)

Yes, he paid. The dinner was delicious. I love Red Lobster's cheese biscuits. They now have a website that has some of their recipes listed:

www.redlobster.com

I thought about telling his wife but I don't want to hurt her. I would hate to see her heart broken at her age. I am sure that she thinks that he is a fine husband, father, priest. I think that I will let her go on thinking it. He says that they don't have sex (don't all adulterous men say that?). If he is telling the truth, then she won't get an STD from him.

BTW, how are you otherwise, precious?

Sweetest Berylblue,

Thank you for asking. I am doing better everyday. I'll have to tell you about the alimony decision sometimes. It was interesting.

The net is full of people who pretend to be something they are not, and prey on the innocent....

Hi LW,

This is true and thanks for the warning. But I would have thought that I could trust an Epicopalian priest. I didn't know that I had a date with the anti-christ.

Robyn

• IronGland
    IronGland

So, are you gonna hook up with him?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Is that enough for you? I am glad you are OK Robyn. Take care, and no matter what you do, it is your life and your decision. Just be careful. (Geez, I wish I knew more single men or women. I just know I could be a match maker!) I am in that realm of *all our friends are married*.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Uh, NO. Even though I have long entertained a fantasy of getting naughty with a priest on an altar. In my fantasy the priest has horns. Ah well, that is another story.

(Geez, I wish I knew more single men or women. I just know I could be a match maker!)

Teenyuck,

If you ever meet a nice, single, guy my age, please do introduce us. And yes, I like kids so I don't mind dating single fathers.

Robyn

• JeffT
    JeffT

Jerks like this make me want to apologize to the other half of humanity for being male. I understand that you don't want to hurt his wife, but I think he needs a whack upside the head. Go to his church Sunday and sit in the front row. No need to say or do anything else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit