Horny Old Dogs

by Robdar 37 Replies latest social relationships

• Brummie
    Brummie

*Pops in to lick robdars toes*

You gots to kick that cocoon to the darn curb where all the other old stray dawgs live...0ok?

Since he likes biting off more than he can chew, throw him a bone plastered in hot mustard and chillie powder and tell him thats as hot as it gets from now on.

mwah

Brummie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Honestly, what is the chance that a man is not getting *any* at home? None. Zilch. Nada.

50/50 in my opinion. Regardless, he is still married. He has a legal spouse who he swore fidelity to.

I would say a horny old man who does not fess up to being married has one thing and one thing only on his mind. Screwing around so his wife and congregation don't find out.

Hiding if from his wife because she will divorce him when she finds out. Why will she divorce him? Because she was betrayed.

The old "Well, his wife is a cold fish and won't put out so he has to look on the internet for pussy excuse."

BULLSHIT.

Frankly, this makes me mad.

My father used these excuses to fxuk around on my mother. All the while she was putting out at home. He had the best of both worlds. He got it at home and convinced some dupe that "my wife doesn't like sex" so he got some on the side. It was not hard.

And, do you know how I know she was putting out? She had two miscarriages during the times we would follow him hotel to hotel on *sales calls*. (yeah, she had us do that. Sis and I and a box of Dunkin Donuts and some milk. A set of binoculars and timers to see when and where he went. She was documenting for a divorce. This was years before the actual thing happened...while he was an upstanding JW. And he got DFd for smoking. Not adultury. My mom said adultry was too humilating)

If your spouse is not *putting out* and you just must *have it*, get a divorce. Don't put your family through the pain of your whoring around.

There is no excuse for betrayal like this *priest* is attempting.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Robar, u do meet the most interesting people.

Yes, I do. And what is the point that you are trying to make? I have met many unusual and very talented people. I can honestly say that many of them bring great joy to my life. You have to take the bad with the good if you want to live life.

the point is u have an interesting and colorful life. Like u said, u are gong to meet some unusual people along the way, but at least u are haivng fun.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My great uncle who is in his late 80's has messed around on his wife for years and years. Probably most of their marriage. They have slept in different bedrooms for over 25 years. Why they live like that I have no idea. My dad told me that the only time she has gotten upset about his cheating is when he spent too much money on the mistress. One time she made him get a job (well after retirement) to make up for the money he spent. She then took over the fiances and started giving him $150 a week allowance to do with as he pleases. If he wants extra money then he has to earn it with a part-time job. What kind of job can a man his age do? His options are some what limited. This arrangement works for them. How I have no idea. It would make me utterly miserable.

Since you called his house and she answered she has to know something is up. The signs are there that he is a cheater. Maybe she is in denial or simply doesn't care.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Since he likes biting off more than he can chew, throw him a bone plastered in hot mustard and chillie powder and tell him thats as hot as it gets from now on.

LOLOL @ ((((((Brummie))))))

It isn't a bad idea, actually.

*kisses Brummie's sweet nose*

He had the best of both worlds. He got it at home and convinced some dupe that "my wife doesn't like sex" so he got some on the side. It was not hard.

((((((Teenyuck)))))))

It's always the same excuses, isn't it? As if they are the first to think of it. Personally, I am getting bored with these men and am thinking of writing a book containing some of the lines I've heard. I think I'll call it "Nookie Monster".

the point is u have an interesting and colorful life. Like u said, u are gong to meet some unusual people along the way, but at least u are haivng fun.

(((((((Wednesday)))))))

Oh, okay.

Unbeliever,

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you have been suffiently love bombed enough to want to stay with us.

Interesting story about your great uncle. How much fun he must be for your great aunt---not!

Yes, I think that you are correct in saying that the priest's wife knows that he is a cheater. I guess since they have been together so long she is choosing to ignore it.

Robyn

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Teenyuck~

I'm with you!!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    My father used these excuses to fxuk around on my mother. All the while she was putting out at home. He had the best of both worlds. He got it at home and convinced some dupe that "my wife doesn't like sex" so he got some on the side. It was not hard.

teenyyuck, my ex did this too......and you are right, it wasn't hard for him to whore around....

And so did my dad whore around on my mom....

You figure my good jw son will do it with his li'l wifey???

ESTEE

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It seems you have the situation pretty much under control.

Your experience reminds me of a story I heard many years ago. If someone else here is familiar with this tale, please forgive any mangling I might inflict upon it.

Long ago in China, for reasons that are not neccessary to this tale, a young girl came to be a resident at a monastery. Soon after she arrived, she discovered that she was the subject of much interest from several of the boys and men at the monastery, who were finding all sorts of clever ways to send her messages professing their love for her. She was of a more determined mind than they, and did not allow the attention to turn her head.

She knew, though, that she had to find a way to put an end to it.

Eventually the celebration of the holiest of days arrived, and all the monks were properly "spiritual," and all the head monks were in attendance.

Abruptly during the most solemn ceremony she stood up and announced loudly, "Tell me now how much you love me!"

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja
    We have emailed and spoken on the phone many times. His wife has even answered the phone when I called. I thought that she was his daughter or granddaughter. Not once did he tell me how old he is or that he is married. Or that he wants a mistress in the KC area

Did you ever think to ask about any of the above? He may not have volunteered any of that information,but if don't ask the questions-don't be disappointed when your assumptions fail to match your expectations.

Give the guy a break. Learn, and move on.

• Robdar
    Robdar

He may not have volunteered any of that information,but if don't ask the questions-don't be disappointed when your assumptions fail to match your expectations.

Give the guy a break. Learn, and move on.

So, it's my fault that the guy misled me? I ran a personals ad. I was very specific regarding the man I was looking for. If he read my ad, he would know that I am not looking for a married guy. It is my reasoning that only singles would answer a personal ad. I guess you don't see it that way.

I would also think that an Episcopalian priest would have more honor than this man has.

You are an imbecile ridiculous.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit