Horny Old Dogs

by Robdar 37 Replies latest social relationships

• shamus
    shamus

That just shows you.... you never, EVER know who you are dealing with on the internet. I've said it before, I'll say it again... the person you are talking with could be living in a van down by the river with sculls on his / her bedposts.....

Be very very careful of anyone you meet....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Quick !!!Grace remove the sculls from those bed posts!!!!!!!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

ewwwwww.

Old guys.

ash

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jerks like this make me want to apologize to the other half of humanity for being male.

Jeff,

What a sweet thing to say. But no need to apologize. I know that there are good men out there. They are just a rare find. Same goes for women.

the person you are talking with could be living in a van down by the river with sculls on his / her bedposts..... Be very very careful of anyone you meet....

Shamus,

Very good point. Quite a visual you supplied there.....

LMAO at Mouthy and Ashitaka!

Good Lord, dating ain't what it used to be.....

Robyn

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I guess the old guys have feelings too......

• Xandria
    Xandria

I would tell him I don't do fossils....

X

• Maverick
    Maverick

This sounds rather typical of the 'net' experience. Being the adventerous sort, I have met a number of people through the net. They all have told me most of the guys they meet are just looking to get laid. Not that getting laid is a bad thing but the point was most of these guys were 'with-holding certain facts'...like being married!

I have found there are four basic kinds of women on the net. (This is not an attack on women).

1.) Total and complete loonies! Ones who hear voices and shit!

2.) Ones I call Cyber Circes, after the enchantress in the Odyssey that detained Odysseus for a year from this true love and turned his men into pigs! This lovely is just a time waster who get some vicarious thrill out of getting guys to tell them all kinds of personal stuff online but has no intention of ever meeting the fellows.

3.) Lairs. Everything they tell you is suspect... their age, weight, marital status, kids, work, you name it they lie about it!

4.) The person who is honestly just trying to meet people and hates the bar scene.

There must be some decent people out there, we meet them in public. But the ladies I have meet on the net are very guarded. Now, that's the ones who were type four. I have run into a bunch of threes too! Scary! I can just imagine how ii is for the ladies! Maverick

• Robdar
    Robdar

I guess the old guys have feelings too...... Lost Diamond, I am sure that older guys have feelings. That isn't the point. The point is that he is MARRIED and just thought that I would want to fool around with him. Wow! What what an honor he bestowed upon me, thinking that I would want to be his sperm recipient. I would tell him I don't do fossils.... LMAO @ X. Good one! Scary! I can just imagine how ii is for the ladies! Maverick, It is scary! But I do see something good coming from this. I am so sick of meeting losers and so sick of not doing what I want to do, that I have made my mind up to finish my degree and go into med school. We have 2 very fine medical schools in the KC area. I am trying to get financial aid. Give me a few years and I will have finally reached my goals in life. So, all's well that ends well. Robyn

• wednesday
    wednesday

robar,

sounds like he is a man who still has sexual feelings, and is not getting any at home. U don't have to date him, but why ruin his life or his wifes?

He does not sound dangerous, just horney.If u don't want to see him (obiviously not) just tell him so.

Btw my doc is older and he and his wife frequently do the wild thing.. he a horney dog himself.

the surprise young people don' know-sexual feelings continue throughout your entire life unless u are ill.

So what if he is a priest, at least he is not going after children.

Just tell him u wish no futhter contact and if he continues to bother u , then block him and if that does not work, well u do have his phone number and u could tell him you'll call his wife. I'm sure that will stop it.

Robar, u do meet the most interesting people.

• Robdar
    Robdar

the surprise young people don' know-sexual feelings continue throughout your entire life unless u are ill.

Wednesday,

I am not surprised at all. I mean, c'mon, I have had many biology classes and most recently anatomy physiology. I know all about that sort of thing. I am glad he isn't molesting children but he did lie to me in order to meet me. He is a priest, I thought that he would be trustworthy. I was wrong.

Just tell him u wish no futhter contact

I already did that. I got an email from him yesterday telling me that he is disappointed but understands how I feel about him being married.

Robar, u do meet the most interesting people.

Yes, I do. And what is the point that you are trying to make? I have met many unusual and very talented people. I can honestly say that many of them bring great joy to my life. You have to take the bad with the good if you want to live life.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit