AND STILL NO RELEASE OF THE 2017 JW YEARBOOK

by steve2 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The real numbers are way under what they report. They might report 8 million, they might report 80 million. However, I would estimate the real number of those who are serious in the religion, not just faking things or doing things under coercion, to be well below 1 million. That is, if Armageddon were to come as per their own theology, then according to their own theology, I bet fewer than 1 million (and maybe closer to 500,000) would actually make it in.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I predict it will be released around 2017-01-08.

• blondie
    blondie

Is that January or August?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Sorry, January 8, 2017. Around that date.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Since we are in the business of predicting, I predict that it will be full of false optimism, and it will fail to mention the ARC and the bad press they get around the world (Portugal, Canada, U.S. England, Spain). It will contain an article about the persecution in Russia though.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I just went over the whole theocracy of the matter. Given the new light, they are now waiting on the overlapping of spiritual years to be complete. Basically, before they would report on the number of publishers and publications given in a typical theocratic year which, although it did not coincide with a worldly calendar year, it did consist of 365 days, give or take. Now, with the new understanding, they must adjust their thinking and realize that there is an overlap of two theocratic years. Therefore, any publication distributed or hours preached during this overlap must be counted both, towards the current yearly report as well as counted again on the next year. Conclusion: Jehovah's organization keeps growing at unprecedented rates.

I tell you folks. If you don't understand this, pray to Jehovah and wait for a broadcast that would explain it all. This is the sort of stuff that, so far, only quantum physicist were able to understand. Yes, only quantum physics can attempt to explain how an hour of time can be part of two years at the same time. But now, thanks to the F&DS, we can understand things that are beyond the average worldly individual.

[/a] end of sarcasm [/a]

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The YB is not relevant.

G.

• oppostate
    oppostate

And of course the number of memorial partakers keeps increasing while the claim something different.

• fukitol
    fukitol

Someone on JWtalk posted weeks ago that theres a 1.5% increase this year. Said to be from a reliable source in the German Bethel.

Thats somewhat disappointing if true, since in 2015 they came very close to reporting a decrease.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Even if its 1.5, thats still barely population growth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit