AND STILL NO RELEASE OF THE 2017 JW YEARBOOK

by steve2 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Here we are on the cusp of the New Year, and the 2017 Yearbook of JWs has still not been released. JW.org continues to feature the 2016 Yearbook in its list of main publications. In previous years, the upcoming Yearbook's annual report on JWs was released in November for the January 1st then the Feb 1st Watchtower, then earlier in December when it was only featured in the Yearbook, then more recently with a couple of days of December 25th. Now, who knows? It'll probably be the very last day of the year.

I'm super interested in the annual report on the "activity" of JWs - the country-by-country report.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I spoke to my contact at Brooklyn and asked him to ask the governing body for me.

The reply was "soon, very soon".

• schnell
    schnell

Hmm. Hey, what if they phased that out in the future?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's as close as Armageddon(tm). I do find the figures of interest, although I'm not sure how accurate they are. I know that in any institution it would be impossible to be 100% accurate. However, I don't trust the bOrg to try, with best endeavour, to be honest.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If they don't print their figures they will get shot for it on forums like this.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    WARNING !!! Wt if you end up reading this and you decide not to print figures. You'll be shot for it, on forums like this. Trust me and I think you know better.
  • alanv
    alanv

They seem to be leaving it as long as possible for some reason. After all, they are only waiting for the report to complete the book. The majority of the Yearbook can be prepared in the summer.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe used this years over again ? save money.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

The 2016 Yearbook became available for download on December 25, 2015

The 2015 Yearbook became available for download on January 5, 2015

Any talk of a "delay" isn't rational based on the record. It's not unprecedented for the yearbook to be released even after the first of the year.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The 2016 Yearbook became available for download on December 25, 2015

The 2015 Yearbook became available for download on January 5, 2015

Any talk of a "delay" isn't rational based on the record. It's not unprecedented for the yearbook to be released even after the first of the year.

That's how I remember it, too. The Daily Text was released in Nov/Dec so it was available to use Jan 1st, but the (printed) Yearbook was seldom received by that date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit