My Father passed away & i'm suicidal. I want to talk to somebody

by Qrystal 20 Replies latest social family

• Qrystal
    Qrystal

In summary, my dad passed away not to long ago, 8 months ago, on April while I was 12. I'm 13 and I've been grieving for 6 months now and im suicidal. I'm not doing this to get attention, but to talk to someone. My Dad was a Jehovah's Witness and I want to talk to all of you

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The people here are mostly former Jehovahs Witnesses who figured out that the religion is not "the truth."

Other than that, we are sure to want to listen to/read what you want to say.

• JRK
    JRK

Qrystal,

I do not think any of us are qualified to give you the help you need. I am willing to listen to all of your concerns, but if you are truly suicidal, call this number if you are in the USA:

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

• oppostate
    oppostate

The loss of a parent is very hard to deal with many of us have gone through that, it wasn't supposed to happen according to what we learned as kids growing up in the WT.

But life catches up with us all, and death too.

"Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment" (Hebrews 9:27, Berean Study Bible)

What is it that you want to share with all of us on the forum?

Is it about your Dad's belief in the WT?

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my father 2 years ago.

What's specifically are your thoughts on your feeling of loss? Writing about it may may lessen the pain. There are many here that can offer comfort with a listening ear.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Very sorry to hear you are​ struggling with grief. My father has been gone over 10 years now. I sought grief counseling at the time. I recommend talking it through with a professional and as others have said, we are here to listen too.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

What QRK said: 1-800-273-8255. Call now!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Life is hard but you must be harder! Your dad gave you life, how sad it would make him if you lost your life and how happy he would be if you continue to live, the gift he gave you. Don't despise the gift your dad gave you. Make your dad happy like the day he saw you for the first time. LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi there, please please ring childline, they are completely confidential

https://www.childline.org.uk

If you live in the rest of the world:

https://www.childhelplineinternational.org

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Sorry to hear about your pain.As others here have suggested please get professional help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit