My Father passed away & i'm suicidal. I want to talk to somebody

by Qrystal 20 Replies latest social family

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    • My Dad was a Jehovah's Witness and I want to talk to all of you

Qrystal, we are here to hear you whatever you have to say without being Judgemental .

You say you want to talk then by all means do so please we are here to listen first of all to what you have to say and if you want our advice we are here to give that also if that is what you want .

But please do not do anything rash like suicide ,please just talk to us so we know how you are feeling and where you are coming from as regards your emotions.

Your young you have a whole future ahead of you a wonderful future if you just embrace it and work your way out of the dark place you find yourself in now but please just let us help you get through this time.

If you dont want everyone to know what you are saying you can always PM me or anybody else you wish to talk to using the envelope in the far top right hand bar

Take care

smiddy

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I felt the same way you did. Please get help. I called the hot line and they told me to walk in the nearest ER dept. at the hospital. I was treated with respect and they realy help . Just open up to them. this is the advice you will get from your friends on this forum

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Sorry about your loss. I'm not sure that posting here will help you, but I'm glad that you are reaching out. The suicide help lines have people who are better trained to help suicidal people.

Feel free to post, but please understand that we speak our minds her an may not tell you what you may like/need to hear.

• SplaneThisToMe
    SplaneThisToMe

I'm sorry to hear that. Never easy to lose a parent and especially at your age. Your life is so special and you have a lot to accomplish still! In addition to calling the Suicide Prevention Hotline, you can also text a counselor at any time by messaging 741741.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Qrystal, I'm so sorry for your loss and I know what your pain feels like. I too lost my dad when I was a teenager but I never had a close friend to confide in. Talk with someone who you know will be there for you, if you can. The pain will subside, and you will be credit to your dad as you deal with your grief. Many here will offer advice kindly to you if you have any questions. I wish you well.

• cofty
    cofty

Hello Qrystal. I'm really sorry to hear about how badly you are being feeling. Please do seek help from somebody who can talk to you about dealing with your grief. Use some of the numbers others have provided above and/or talk to an older trusted friend. It will get better and you will have a long and happy life in the future. You really do need help to get through this crisis. Wishing you well.

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup

I lost my dad to suicide, and I am still dealing with it. You're not alone, dearie; you'll always find listening ears who will understand you. You can send a PM if you want to talk. Take heart...

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I attempted suicide when I was 15. I am really glad that I failed. I am here to listen and talk. I will answer any questions that you have. I will help in any way that I can. You can feel free to message me if you want to.

• jws
    jws

Your father dying is tragic. I lost a parent when I was 18. But you can survive it. It takes a LOT of hurt, but you can.

Speaking from the viewpoint of a father. My son (14) sometimes talks like there's no hope. I'm sometimes afraid he might be suicidal.

As a parent, that's my worst fear. I LOVE my children. I want them to grow up and enjoy all the life to come. All the things to look forward to. Learning to drive, falling in love, sex, a place of his own, drinks with friends, maybe marriage, maybe children of their own.

Your father wanted all of that for you. He wants you to grow up and to enjoy the life he helped give you. All that parents sacrifice for their children because we love them. Don't cut that short.

I know life can be hard and unfair at times. But the further we go in life, we are able to put past pains behind us.

Please call for professional help. I am working with a counselor and a psychiatrist with my son. He's on a medication that I hope will help. I hope he realizes how much I want him to stick around and how much I love him.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Qrystal, I am not qualified to help you in any way, but I want to let you know my thoughts and concerns are with you. Please call a suicide prevention line and get professional help. I had a grandparent that lost a parent at your age and it stayed with her. In fact it makes you vulnerable, so please get help. For example, my grandparent joined the JWs at that time. Please call a prevention line. I wish I could hug you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit