If you could have dinner with any historical person...(top 3 choices)

by Ron1968 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

If you could have dinner with any athlete, scientist, President, artist, or religious figure what would be your top 3 choices?

Ron

• myself
    myself

Jesus, cuz I have a lot of questions

Abraham Lincoln

Red Skelton

What a mix huh? Better yet, to have dinner with all three at once.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

I would pick:

1. Jesus

2. Paul

3. Mariah Carey

I would have some questions for Mariah, but that isn't why I would ask her out.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Jesus (after the resurrection) ... I'd take a digital camera, take several pictures, including the palms then post them here (nerny nerny to all the unbelivers....)

Abraham Lincoln - also take digital camera.... (sell pictures on e-bay)

Mohammed Atta on Sept. 10th 2001.... I'd take a .45 hold him 'til the cops came and then pistol whip him if he made a move.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

I figure I should pick Jesus as he could fix my bad eyesight, and give me some good vibes on hooking up with a good job and hot chick also.

Ron

• freedom96
    freedom96

Off the top of my head, without thinking too much about it:

1. Jesus

2. Elvis

3. Benjamin Franklin

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

1. Adam & Eve--no fruit for dessert.......and they damn well better answer some really, really, hard questions over coffee.

2. Cleopatra.....damn she must have been hot! Mark Anthony could join us for the Roman side of things.

3. Wild Bill Hickock....and Annie Oakley......in full western gear.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Constantine the Great(but only if I could assassinate him over dessert...)

Thomas Paine

Anais Ninn

Ravyn

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

of course #1 jesus so i could learn the truth about everything. #2 have to agree talking to people before they got on the planes on sept 11th and #3 jessica alba from dark angel in an extreme state of inebreation lol jk i just wanna breath the same air she does lol hahaahah ok fine i couldnt come up with anyone else lol give me time lol

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

oh come on people! he said HISTORICAL and you all know we are not sure Jesus was a real person no matter how much faith you have! pick someone else! Not Biblical! REAL history!

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit