If you could have dinner with any historical person...(top 3 choices)

by Ron1968 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nathan Knorr

The Wurzels

Rolf Harris.

Englishman.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Socrates

Kant

Einstein

Honorable mention to Onacruse...he's historical if nothing else

ROFLMBFAO

• Mary
    Mary

Noah

Ramses II

Jesus

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Englishman,

****Nathan Knorr****

Why in 'gods name' would you want to do THAT English????

Arn't there enough self righteous, stuffed shirt, egomaniacal, brain dead, gb member's alive to choose from?

Danny

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I'm shocked that no one mentioned Fred Franz or Joe Boy Rutherford. How about the two of them along with Jesus. Talk about 'the last supper'. (as Jesus goes)

#1 jesus so i could learn the truth about everything.

On this one I've often wondered, do you think he would give straight answers or just give more parables etc. to have to figure out?

• freein89
    freein89

William Wallace (bonus if he really looked like Mel Gibson-yummy)

Albert Einstein (bonus if he could help with my checkbook, I have a posthumus crush on Albert, he was so cute in his fuzzy haired old man kind of way)

Eleanor Roosevelt

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Charles Taze Russell. I'd like to know what he thinks of the JWs now. Most likely wouldn't be favorable.

Ramses II. I'm an egypt freak. I'd love to get a firsthand account.

William Butler Yeats. They say that he held many strange opinions on faeries and the supernatural. Would be a helluva conversation.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Someone else already said Ramses! Blast!

OK. Then I choose one of the Chinese Emporers, around the beginning of the 15th century.

ash

• myself
    myself
    #1 jesus so i could learn the truth about everything.

On this one I've often wondered, do you think he would give straight answers or just give more parables etc. to have to figure out?

I don't know dfw, that may be correct, or he may give an interesting parable of a money grubbing, brain washing, family destroying, self righteous organization that will eventually be destroyed " tell us lord, when will these things occur, how many signs must we see before it occurs?"

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Benjamin Franklin

Bess Truman

Martn Luther King

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit