"Do JW's and Born-Again Christians have something in common?

by jads 57 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hamas said:

Undisfellowshipped,

As you know, my friend, I respect your opinion and I have always found your posts very interesting to the point of actually adding your words to my website; which you have allowed and I am very grateful for.

Thank you. And I am very happy that you are finding some of my posts to be helpful and I hope they help lots of people.

Hamas said:

However, I am sad to see you speaking in this way:

(Quoting UnDisfellowshipped:) Islam also has more terrorists than any other religion, if I am not mistaken. Islam also teaches that unrepentant "Apostates" (people who join a different religion) are to be killed, if I am not mistaken. There are several Christians who are trying to preach to the Muslims in the Muslim countries -- just take a look at the latest TIME Magazine. So, Muslim countries are definitely being exposed to Christianity (End of Quote)

I find it so sad that so called loving Christians resort to attacking a religion that is not so different to theirs. I just can't understand the mentality of people like Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Frank Graham and Jerry Vines, who at free will simply slate Islam when in effect they know very little about it.

Just as Christianity is a way of life for you and many others, Islam is also a way of life for others. The fact is, we just don't know what truth is. You can quote Bible verses to me, and I can cite Qu'ran verses to you, but at the end of the day, we will go around in circles. To attack another persons faith simply because we think we have the answers I think is so wrong.

I did not "attack" Islam. I simply stated two things about Islam, which I believe are well-known facts.

(1): There are more terrorists in the Islam religion that any other religion.
    (2): Islam teaches that unrepentant "Apostates" should be killed (info taken from WorldNetDaily.com).

I did not say that every Muslim is a terrorist -- that would be a gross lie.

Hamas said:

Islam believes in ALL the prophets; Abraham, Mosses, Jesus and Mohammed. Islam teaches love of ones neighbour ; it teaches God's law, justice and peace. Just as Timothy McVeigh was a Christian that decided to blow up hundreds of people, so too was any Muslim terrorist that decides to do the same thing. However, this doesn't represent the religion of Islam; just as it doesn't represent the religion of Christianity.

I honestly have not done enough research into Islam to know exactly what they teach and what they don't teach.

I'll be very honest with you -- there are, and there have been, A LOT of wicked, evil, cruel people who have done horrible things, who claimed to be CHRISTIANS.

Adolf Hitler claimed to be a Christian. The Ku Klux Klan claims to be Christian (I think).

You are right -- that cannot be the only basis for determining whether a religion is true or false -- we must look at what the Holy Writings of Islam teach, and what the Holy Writings of Christianity teach.

I plan on studying up on the Islam religion soon.

Hamas said:

Take a look at this link, I have written about this.

http://www.escapethewatchtower.com/fundamental_christians_p1.htm

I will definitely check out that link ASAP.

Hamas said:

In no way am I speaking badly of Christianity, it is just those mindless few that are on par with those Islamic fundamentalists.

I can understand that.

Hamas said:

Jesus taught us not to judge our fellowman, yet this is what these Christians are doing. Many Christian websites decide to downgrade Islam; believing that such tactics blind open minds. Sad fact is, they do. Don't believe everything they say.
    I test everything against the Holy Scriptures. I am planning on finding out exactly what Islam actually teaches soon.
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hamas,

I just found this -- what do these Islamic statements mean?

Sura 9:29: “Fight those who do not believe in Allah … until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a states of subjection with willing submission and feel themselves subdued” (1917 Maulana Mohammed Ali Translation)

Sura 9:5, 29, 41: “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!”

Qur'an 5:36: “The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”

“The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them.” (Mishkat Al Masabih Sh.M. Ashraf pp.147, 721, 810-11, 1130)

Sura 5:27-32: "For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"

(What is the Islam definition of "corruption in the earth"?)

Sura 17:33: “Nor take life - which God has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him nor exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law).”

(What is the Islam definition of "Just cause"?)

“Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadit h Al Buhkari vo l. 9:57)

“I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196)

“What, do you desire to guide him whom God has led astray? Whom God leads astray, thou wilt not find for him a way [of salvation]. They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as a friend or helper. (Arberry, Interpreted p.113)

Sura 4:89: “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Sura 9:5: Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.

8:59-60: “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”

9.123: “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you”

9.73: “O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

2:190-292 “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out: For tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; But fight them not at the sacred Mosque unless they first fight you there; But if they fight you, Slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.”

2:193 “And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and let there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.”

2:216 “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. 217 They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: “Fighting therein is a grave (offense); but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to the path of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members. Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein.”

2:244 “Then fight in the cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things. 245 Who is he that will loan to God a beautiful loan, which God will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is God that giveth (you) want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.”

All of the following Quotes were taken from http://www.LetUsReason.org

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

UnD,

Little if any difference between the ancient desert tribal warmongering YHWH, and the Allah worshiper's of today. About the only thing you can say positive about the 'christian tribe' of today is; their warmongering, fighting, is tempered by the words of Jesus.....

Probably why Islam decided to say it is ok to believe in Jesus to.......they had no way to explain away the commandments to fight, fight, fight.

Iam sure the radical fundies in the Islamic religion, reject anything related to Jesus.

Danny

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Undisfellowshipped !

Forgive me, I am rushed off my feet right now but I shall reply to your post by tonight.

Thank you for your interest.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

DannyBear,

There does seem to be a lot of similarities between the Mosaic Law and the Islamic Law.

A little information about The Mosaic Law (The Law of Moses):

According to the Torah, the Law was given to Moses directly by YHWH God:

Leviticus 26:46: These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD [YHWH] made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Exodus 19:16-19: And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD [YHWH] descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him by a voice.

Some Interesting Commandments of the Law of Moses:

Deuteronomy 17:2-13: If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD [YHWH] thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD [YHWH] thy God, in transgressing his covenant, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD [YHWH] thy God shall choose; And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and inquire; and they shall show thee the sentence of judgment: And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD [YHWH] shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee: According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall show thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.

And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD [YHWH] thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel. And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.

Leviticus 19:11-18: Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD [YHWH].

Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD [YHWH].

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor: I am the LORD [YHWH].

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD [YHWH].

Exodus 21:12-27: He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death. And if a man lie not in wait, but God deliver him into his hand; then I will appoint thee a place whither he shall flee. But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbor, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die.

And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.

And if men strive together, and one smite another with a stone, or with his fist, and he die not, but keepeth his bed: If he rise again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed.

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

Exodus 23:1-9: Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.

If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.

Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.

Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked. And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Here are some of the things that I know of in which the Death Penalty was applied to under the Mosaic Law:

* Worshiping anyone or anything other than YHWH.
    * Blaspheming or Cursing YHWH's Name.
    * Murder.
    * Bearing False Witness.
    * Adultery.
    * Smiting or Cursing your Parents.
    * Striking a pregnant woman, and causing the unborn child to die.
    * Intentionally eating the blood of an animal that was killed by humans.
    * Sacrificing your children.
    * Incest.
    * Homosexual acts.
    * Having sex with animals.
    * Breaking the Sabbath.
    * Rape.
    * Being involved with Spiritism and the Occult.

However, I believe God DID NOT authorize all of the individual Jews to go around and kill just anyone from the nations just because they did not believe in their God.

There were definitely occasions where God condemned certain people and certain nations, and at that time, commanded that those people and nations be destroyed.

And, if I am not mistaken, each time that God had certain nations destroyed, was because of their wicked acts, such as rape and molestation and child-sacrifice, or because that nation was fighting against the Jews.

Also, if you believe what the Bible says about the Jews destroying certain nations, then why not believe what the Bible says about God commanding them to do so? I think people should either believe what the Bible says, or don't believe anything it says.

When Jesus Christ [YHWH in the Flesh] came, He told everyone what the Mosaic Law was meant to be:

Matthew 5:17: "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.

Matthew 7:12: Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, thus also you do to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 5:43-48: "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and you shall hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, so that you may prove to be sons of your Father in Heaven; because He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and He sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your friends only, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? You therefore be perfect, just as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

Matthew 22:35-40: Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, "Teacher, which is the Great Commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, " 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and Great Commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

John 8:2-11: And early in the morning, He came again into the Temple, and all the people came to Him; and having sat down, He began to teach them. Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman who had been caught in adultery, and having stood her in the midst, they said to Him, "Teacher, we found this woman committing adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in our Law, commanded to cast stones at such. Therefore what do You say?" But this they said, testing Him, that they might have an accusation against Him. But Jesus, stooping down, began to write on the ground with His finger, not taking notice. And while they were continuing questioning Him, rising up, He said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone at her." And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. And they who heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest, even to the last: And Jesus was left alone, and the woman being in the midst. And standing up and seeing no one but the woman, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more."

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Undisfellowshipped:

The requirements to "join this club" and become a Christian and be saved?

When you say saved, I assume you mean saved from "sin", which apparently happened when our ancestors broke one of your god's laws. Their punishment was that all their descendants would be born worthy of eternal torture. Unless that is, they do the following...

1: Repent of your sins and believe with all your heart that the Jesus Christ of the Bible is your Lord and Savior, and that He died for you.

Now that's what I have a problem with. The requirement is just to believe. That's all. Should be easy, right? Believe, and abracadabra, you're saved. So why can't i do it? Tell you what, if you don't believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn (PBUH) I'm going to kill you. Do you believe now? No? I'll give you a hundred dollars if you believe. No? Oh go on, it's not that hard.

2: Doing good works cannot save anyone. No amount of good works can save anyone at all. Only the shed Blood of Jesus can save you. Jesus has already done EVERYTHING for you -- the only thing left is for you to BELIEVE in Him.

So if I was somehow able to short-circuit my brain (yes, brain - that's what people actually believe things with, not the heart) into believing your particular brand of superstition then I could do anything and still be saved? Brilliant. Now if only I was stupid enough to believe in something without evidence. But wait, apparently that's not all I need to do. There's more:

Commandments to follow:

Isn't following commandments a "work"? Is your religion works-based after all? What happened to "salvation by faith alone"? Anyway, let's see what God really wants:

1: Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul.

So God commands our love? All but the most naive among us know that you can't force somebody to love you. (Many of us have learnt the hard way). What if we manage to believe in the existence of your god, but can't shake the notion that he's a bloodthirsty tyrant? If your god existed, I would be terrified of him, but that wouldn't make me love him.

2: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Not a bad commandment. One of the better ones, certainly. I'm not sure about the "as yourself" bit, though. My own life and the lives of those I care about will always be more important to me than those of my "neighbours".

3: Do to others what you want them to do to you.

An excellent rule, which is why it occurs in many religions and moral philosophies. Personally I prefer the Confucian version "Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you." It avoids the problem of know-it-all do-gooders interfering in other people's business.

4: Love your enemies.

No, not a chance. I try to avoid having enemies. Any enemies I have, I have for a reason. I will not sully the emotion of love by pretending to apply it to people I hate. I can no more love someone I hate than I can believe in your god and his silly rules.

5: Pray to God and read the Bible everyday.

It always amazed me why God seemed to require prayer when he supposedly knows what we are thinking anyway. Why, when he knows what we want and need does he require us to beg for it, and often ignore us anyway? As for reading the Bible, if you do that every day and remember what you read and research and study it, how could you possibly continue in the belief that it was written by the Almighty Creator of the universe?

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Funkyderek,

You covered every point very well thank you.

UnD,

Most all of the examples you cited are what make so many of us question even the exsistance of YHWH, the tribal god of the ancient Isrealites.

Is it so difficult for bible believer's to at least consider the notion that the activities and writings of Moses and other bible characters are simply reflections of 'men' who were seeking God. Then were very adept (as most religions are) at creating or manufacturing a god suitable to their times and needs?

I would really like to know if you can even give that question serious consideration.

Danny

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Undisfellowshipped.

The points that you bring out I have read all before. Some are very accurate, others are not. For example, when quoting from a Sura, you are correct, as that is the verse from the Holy Qu'ran. However, all other quotes are taken from other sources; such as Islamic scholars who think that they are within their rights to add a meaning behind the Quran.

As an example of this, you as a Born Again Christian may no longer believe that a loving God is due to destroy all those that are not Jehovah's Witness at the big A. However, it is the opinion of a few men in Brooklyn that only JW's are to survive the big A ! Now that message may not be black and white in the bible, yet they still preach their side of the story. Likewise, when quoting from a secondary source in Islam, this is the same story, and the same rule should be applied.

Other than that, the verses that you bring out are enough to sway peoples opinions of Islam. Some say that Mohammed planted the first seeds of terrorism into the world ; others say that the Qu'ran preaches violence and hatred. Many people would look at these verses and be forever against Islam ! This is one of the main difficulties I have with some Christians that are quick to point these verses out. They quote these verses in an attempt at showing Christianity in a better light against Islam, when in effect it is no better or worse.

You see, you could quote these verses at me, but I could meet them with verses from the bible that portray the same message ! But in no way does that go to say that I think the bible is not true, or that I am saying Islam is the true religion. This is the problem I have with many Christians that feel they must convert other faiths. After all, isn't that how the Crusades started ?

I hope you read my link. Here it is again for anybody else, but it shows both sides of the story, rather than those presented at sites like www.bible.ca or www.letusreason.org etc.

http://www.escapethewatchtower.com/fundamental_christians_p1.htm

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Hamas, I definitely am going to read your Webpage.

You said:

You see, you could quote these verses at me, but I could meet them with verses from the bible that portray the same message ! But in no way does that go to say that I think the bible is not true, or that I am saying Islam is the true religion. This is the problem I have with many Christians that feel they must convert other faiths. After all, isn't that how the Crusades started ?

In fact, Hamas, I did post several Verses in this Thread from the Mosaic Law, which do indeed seem very similar to the Islamic Verses.

You are also correct that this does not prove one way or the other whether or not the religion is a true or false religion.

I am going to continue to do more research into Islam.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

DannyBear,

You said:

UnD,

Most all of the examples you cited are what make so many of us question even the exsistance of YHWH, the tribal god of the ancient Isrealites.

I understand that completely. There are several things in the Mosaic Law that I myself do not understand why they happened.

DannyBear said:

Is it so difficult for bible believer's to at least consider the notion that the activities and writings of Moses and other bible characters are simply reflections of 'men' who were seeking God. Then were very adept (as most religions are) at creating or manufacturing a god suitable to their times and needs?

I would really like to know if you can even give that question serious consideration.

It is not hard for me to consider that notion. In fact, I have considered that a lot.

However, in all of my research, and all of my studying, and all of my praying to God, I am convinced that YHWH is the True God, and that YHWH came in the Flesh as Jesus Christ.

I definitely do understand why people have serious questions and doubts about the Old Testament, the Mosaic Law, and YHWH.

I believe that God understands how you feel.

I would like to make the humble request that you take your concerns, doubts, and questions to Jesus Christ in prayer.

Afterall, if Jesus does not exist, then there is no harm done, no risk at all. But, if Jesus does exist, then think about the possible benefits of just praying to Him once and asking Him your questions and telling Him your concerns and doubts.

Either way, if Jesus exists, or if Jesus does not exist, there is absolutely no risk involved in praying to Him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit