Man gets life in prison for spitting

by happyout 65 Replies latest social current

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Maybe men wouldn't get raped in prison if they didn't dress so provocatively.

I guess the only way a man will get a real jail sentence for rape is if he happens to rape a police officer while she's on duty. Why is it that endangering a cop of communicable disease by spitting on them (which, in my opinion, deserves punishment) is punished more harshly than endangering a woman way more so of those diseases by raping her?

• Realist
    Realist

asleif,

Why is it that endangering a cop of communicable disease by spitting on them (which, in my opinion, deserves punishment) is punished more harshly than endangering a woman way more so of those diseases by raping her?

because putting someone in prison for years for spitting at a cop is insane!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

The worlds gone mad.

He could have got 1 year in jail and a $3000 fine for beating up his wife, but life for spitting at a policeman.....

whatever happened to the punishment fitting the crime?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Frankly, I'm thinking that the bastard should be put in a work program, with all of the monies being sent to the wife. Screw this imprisonment garbage. Make the bastard work. And, he shouldn't be in jail for life, either. Let him out. MAKE HIM pay his wife for all of his hurts he visited on her. Make him do a lifetime of community service, lifetime house arrest with work being the only place he goes, remove him from society and the triggers that make him an animal, yet let him be a working for in America.

All they've done is made this guy just another statistic, completely worthless to the wife he beat, and the community who had to pay for his trial.

ash

• Gerard
    Gerard

There's no HIV in saliva, but the fact that he is a rapist deserves life in prison.

• Panda
    Panda

I live near a prison and so have many friends employed there. I've been told that the expressing of bodily fluids has been a crime since the first transmission from inmate to guard nearly 20 yrs ago. Although the guards tell me that the infection would come about only through broken skin. Hep-C is also a big problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit