It's my birthday on Friday! (July 4th) / Thanks

by figureheaduk 22 Replies latest jw friends

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

I finally hit 24 on friday!

Don't know why I've posted that as a topic heading. However, I just want to say thanks to all the people that I've made freinds with on this site (you all know who you are) who have helped me out with information, advice and kind words in the past few months - you've been great! And, as I've said before, even though my link to the WT is now severed, I'll still be coming back here posting, chatting and whatever else on a regular basis so it'll be a lomg time before you'll hear the last of me............

best wishes and warm greetings to everyone

Figureheaduk / Leebo

p.s. what are the chances of me getting a card from the boys in Brooklyn on Friday?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

w00t that's on Independence Day here in America, so I guess I could say Happy Independence 24th Day!

Yiz

• Nikita
    Nikita

Happy Birthday Figureheaduk! Hope you have a great celebration!

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk
    w00t that's on Independence Day here in America, so I guess I could say Happy Independence 24th Day!

I get that a lot, even in a country that doesn't celebrate independance day! (you should feel sorry for my brother, his birthday is September 11th). Me and a big group of my freinds are going to a comedy club in Cardiff on saturday to celebrate, so it should be a fantastic night. I might even post some of the best gags here and pass them off as my own

My parents have told me that they are getting me a new digital camera as a present, so I should be able to post some cool pics on this site (and maybe even a new avatar, even though the black-and-white shot of ex Depeche Mode man Alan Wilder seems to be doing a good job right now......)

I'm in a good mood right now cos I just won £3 (about$4.50) in a pub quiz.

Figureheaduk / Leebo

• Aztec
    Aztec

Happy Birthday in advance. I know I haven't had much correspondance with you but I've followed your story. Have a great day and of course we'd love to see a pic when you get a chance.

~Aztec

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

happy Birthday Figure...

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Almost Happy Birthday to you!!

In lieu of the GB, PM me your address and I would love to send you a Happy Birthday Card!!!

Wishing you many more to come!!

Hugs

Cassi

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Happy Birthday!! You can celebrate twice as much I guess since it's the 4th!! Have a good one!

Ron

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEBO!!!

• myself
    myself

less then 15 minutes till the 4th here:

Happy Birthday Figureheaduk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit