My JC

by rebel 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Rebel:

You have quite a dilema going on.

Only you can weigh all the responses you have gotten. Alot of concerned support here on the forum.

Since some of us have been raised as J.W.'s the losses (family and friends) may feel too much to bear if you were disfellowshipped abruptly. If this is your case I too would try to stall them, to give your system time to catch up to the "new truths" you have learned that aren't J.W. teachings. Time to let your heart catch up to your mind or vice versa.

If you have friends and family, who are not J.W.'s, then you have to weigh out as to why you need to stop a disfellowshipping from going through or better yet, you take the control away from them and disassociate yourself.

Only you know how you are feeling and where you are emotionally inside.

Special K

• JT
    JT
    I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING to warrant disfellowshipping

while folks are free to do as they please when it comes to meeting the elders,

but from the posters comments it is clear to me that she HAS NO IDEA OF HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS

for her to "Actually" think that she has not done anything warranting DF is sad-

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING my friend, ---there are many folks on this site who didn't do anything, but the elders in thier: all powerful wisdom FELT that they did and today they are Dfed

you are being brought up on the most serious charges that can be leveled against a jw,

i recall elders who actually wanted to seat on apostasy cases over sex cases- as one elder put it

YOU ARE GOING UP AGAINST AN AGENT OF SATAN and you are Jah agent

with that type of mindset is it any wonder that this is such an open and shut case-

being a woman she could use it to her advantage against the "CC&M" by telling them that she is just a woman- smile

but then again those fools would probably want to classify her as a Jezubel-

bottom line it is a no win situation when it comes to apostasy, and for that reason i highly suggest not subjecting oneself to such humilation at the hands of a bunch of men who work for Walmart and Piggley Wiggley , unless you just got a couple of hours that you don't mind wasting

• JT
    JT
    The key word is Judicial. It is a court of law

not to dog you persay bluesbrother,-- but with comments like the above- you must be joking

this is not a COURT OF LAW, this is a witch hunt my friend and for you to give this poster the impression that she needs to make them PROVE THIER CASE is a real joke THEY DON'T HAVE TO PROVE "JACK"- AND THAT is why you need to think seriously about subjecting yourself to such a kangaroo court

• JT
    JT
    But could the elders use information they garnered from lurking on this site? Wouldn't they then have to admit they also hang out here?

no they will not because it is YOU who will be on the hot seat- as one old elder used to brag about how he treated a person who would attempt to challenge the JC or raise question-

"I let them know we are asking the question , their job is to provide us with the answers"

• JT
    JT
    The JC is only directed towards you, NEVER THEM. Theocratic Warfare at its finest. Even when it's used against people within your own ranks.

bottom line and this is why it is a lose lose situation for anyone who submitts themselves to this process unless THEY MERELY WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE jc

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Forget controlling the exodus! Take your chance to get out. Tell 'em to (word E-man liketh notte) off!

Seriously, these guys only have the power to mess with you if you let them. Tell them you're done and it'll be over with much quicker. Like ripping off a band-aid. God is calling you to peace, rebel, take it!

C;mon, you know you want to tell those creepy old men exactly what you think of them and their contemptible doctrines and petty mindgames. Rise up! Smite them! Yea, even most mightily!

It'll be hell with your family, of course, but being bold about it is better than trying to walk on a fence.

CZAR

• berylblue
    berylblue

Rebel, my heart is with you. If I can help in any way, please PM me.

Rosemarie

• reporter
    reporter

how did it go?

• jgnat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit