Field service shit show

by solomon 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Cadelin, wow, what a waste of time.🤨

• lancelink
    lancelink

so when attending the meetings, do people just bring a tablet ?

No more bookbags containing bibles, songbooks, wt's and kingdom ministry's ?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Lance

All on the tablet. Any extra references are downloaded for you complete with weaselly revisions. At times the downloaded meeting part will not open until you get a new revision

Songs are projected on the monitors, I am waiting for the bouncing ball

There are limited hard copies for holdouts

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Cadelllin ,. What a sad story. Pioneers hiding as far away as possible. From the public. If they make friends with the janitor there I'm Sure he will let them pioneer from the broom closet. Ha ha ha ok

• sir82
    sir82

@solomon keeping a record of do not calls is allowed still

Not in the EU it isn't.

Unless you've got lots of spare cash and don't mind paying enormous fines.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Weather was poor, perfect day for FS. Drove to see one call, guy was completely disinterested. Then off to coffee. Day was done.

And that was too much. Ok, I’m done for a month.

I like your style lastmanstanding. Did you round the time up to the hour? I always did... whenever I went out.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

There is no other Religion in this World, other than JWs, that mandates its members to report time involved in preaching.

Field service - as per JW - is a Service to God.

When you serve god, god knows what you are doing.

Then why report it to men ?

Do you keep a record of the time talking about your loved ones? Seems Silly. Isn’t it

Then why do we need to report and keep records about talking about the creator ?

FS and the time reporting was the silliest thing I ever did in my life.

Reporting time is a corporate culture and is totally against spirituality.

Is reporting time a Biblical command. NO. Then why ?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Pale, I rounded my time to 6 hours

That’s what I’ll type into their stupid app.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Ever apostate from what I have gathered from reading Crisis of conscience I believe they needed to have the hours of service recorded in order to have their charity status so they could show just how much "charity" was being done and if I remember correctly the field service records were also used to get brothers out of having to go into the services during the war??

Being as they do not actually do any charity of any sort - no nursing homes, no schools, no soup kitchens - what other evidence would they have to show they are a "charitable" organisation?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

When you are an employee of a company you must log on so the boss knows how many hours you have worked and how much he has to pay you .fair enough .

But JW`s are not paid employee`s of a company that need to report their hours ,they are unpaid volunteers who do not need to report their hours .

And isn`t Jehovah God an all seeing ,all Knowing God who can read hearts and minds ? Why does he need to see a written report of how many hours of preaching you have done ?

JW`s pride themselves on being their religion based on first Century Christianity ? What scripture can they show us where reporting of time was ever in use ? In fact the opposite might be true .1Cor.1:29 " in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit