Do we suck in JW's unawares?

by jgnat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

if any one is deceived it is their own fault. hey alls fair in "UN-theocratic warfare" right?

Ravyn

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

lol everyone that has read or even smelled of a watchtower or kingdom minestry in the past five years KNOWS that there is only ONE OFFICAL WEBSITE.......... so if there so ignorant as to be misled by this site and cant read enough to determine in the first active thread that this isnt an offical site for example......... seeing the anal sex topic lol........... then they need to be put in a padded room with one of those helmets on so they dont hurt themselves trying to breathe.................... missleading.......... nahhhhhhhh but then again im wrong quite often

• heathen
    heathen

What's funny is that sites like these seem to only confuse the jw . Everyone else seems to get the idea that it's not affiliated with the Watch Tower. I remember going to a book study last year and the elder in charge was trying to demonize the apostate sites but in the process demonized the official watchtower site . ROTFLMAO. I remember the sarcastic intent and the mention of Watchtower.org.

• happyout
    happyout

To me, those who are on the web searching for JW web sites are likely on the fringe, possibly looking to leave. After all, they are told rather frequently that they should stay away from the web, so they are already breaking an "rule" .

I knew immediately just by the title of some of the threads, and if someone doesn't know what they are getting themselves into, it's pretty stupid to sign up for the site, don't you think?

Must have been Satan disguising himself as an angel of light.

Happyout (laughingly)

• wednesday
    wednesday

i remember several yrs ago when i first got on the net, typing in "jehovahs witness" just to see what came up. I did not know anythng about the major net presence the apostates have. I had heard a little about it at the KH but nothing like seeing it. But as "green" as i was, it did not take me but long to figure out they were not "real" jws sites. I often did not like what i read, but i just could not quit reading b/c here were people sharing the same experiences i had . Originally i felt guilty so I did not go to any sites for many years after that, just stopped. then i found Silentlambs. it brought me here. I have been here since september. I have looked at a lot of sites, but tend to stay away frorm the hateful ones. I wanted to read about people like me, peole who had really believed this was the truth and were blown away by the things that had seen in the "Truth" Now as i look at threads and sites, i tend to stay away from doutrine debates.It is hard to see everything u believed in made sport of .But i am reading a bit now. I think the generation thing and all that really sealed it for me.

My very first reaction however to the sites? OMG these are the apostates the WTS has been talking about. Wonder why they hate us so much?

now i know.

• Valis
    Valis

all this talk of sucking unawares, oberbeers, and such....sheesh...I can't leave for five minutes and you guys are being naughty...*LOL*

I don't think people are decieved in any way....Good dubbies know they shouldn't even be using the Internet to talk about JWland...the rebellious ones, many who love Star Trek obsessively, disobey the FDS and carry JW control to a whole other level...A little reading here wouldn't hurt any of them.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Another way to look at this question: Do we suck in JW's unawares?

Answer: SO? If people don't like it, they should leave.

(freedom of choice!)

Huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit