Would you go to an apostofest?

by JH 43 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have not yet been to one, but sure, I would go. It would be fun to see those in person that we talk to on this site.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    but not dens of iniquity

What?! No one plays Naked Crisco Twister?

• AlanF
    AlanF

I don't know any ex-JW virgins anyway, so what's the big deal?

AlanF

• gumby
    gumby

I would never go!

I think when people here leave the dubs they loose their minds, turn to drugs and alcohol, indulge in orgys(orgies?), and are pretty much like the caananites were.They have no life, no hope, and are very sad.

I think I want to be a dub again and escape this life of debauchery myself.

Gumby

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I have never been to one, but plan to in less than a month.

My husband (never a JW) ask me this same question, I told him I didn't know but that I had heard or

as gumby said : when people here leave the dubs they loose their minds, turn to drugs and alcohol, indulge in orgys(orgies?),

So i promised him if that happens we can just excuse ourselves and leave. He said "lets not be hasty, we could just hang around to be polite,"

Lisa

• Gadget
    Gadget
    So i promised him if that happens we can just excuse ourselves and leave. He said "lets not be hasty, we could just hang around to be polite,"

LOL!!!

I'm planning on going to one as soon as I hear about one in reasonable travelling distance.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    I don't know any ex-JW virgins anyway, so what's the big deal?

I've been to mini-apostofests. Does that count?

~Aztec

• Francois
    Francois

If there is ever an apostofest close enough to me you bet your bippy I'm going. Last time Venice went to one, even though it was 1,200 miles away, I kept hearing someone screaming "NO Don't. Stop. Take it out deeper. Don't Stop. DON'TSTOP. DON'TSTOP.

That's when I promised myself I was going to the very next one.

• gumby
    gumby

Perhaps if people would read past threads about Apostofests conducted in the past they would SEE what goes on. I've heard nothing but good things and great relationships coming out of it. Many have become close friends and have been a grat aid to others.

If you want to see what goes on at various places.........check out some of the things that have" gone on during Assembly" threads behind closed doors. Francois can relate some intresting tidbits

Gumby

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gumby, I'm sure much worse goes on behind the scenes at assemblies than at apostofests. Less pent up sexual frustration, I'm guessing.

Now who's up for Naked Crisco Twister..LOL!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit