Would you go to an apostofest?

by JH 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Regularly, we hear of different apostofests. Have you ever been to one, and would you go to an apostofest?

• AlanF
    AlanF

I have never been to one of those Saturnaliac affairs and never will. There are vile apostates there! They're demonized!

AlanF

• JH
    JH

I heard that you could lose your virginity if you go to one.

Does anyone have any other rumours of what goes on during apostofests?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If there was one near me I would go and give everyone a hug

• JH
    JH
    If there was one near me I would go and give everyone a hug

That makes me think, what is near? What distance wouldn't be too far for you? Myself, I think that 500 miles one way would be the maximum I would drive to get to one.

• sf
    sf

Ah yes, the infamous 'get-togethers' of fellowship. LOLOLOLOLOL

Two words:

No. Way.

Most of you of whom I've INVITED into 'apostofest yahoo chatrooms' decline with all sorts of fabricated excuses.

What would give me the notion that you'd EVER want me at an actual LIVE 'fest'? LOLOLOL

I mean, seriously folks. hahahaha

Venice, would They?

If I went, I'd bring my own microphone!

sKally, Waggin' klass

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hell yes! My wife, her friend, and I plan on going to Princess' apostofest in about a month.

• alfie
    alfie

Good morning to everyone, Indeed, Mrs. alfie and I would attend an apostofest at the drop of a hat. As a matter of fact, happysunshine was speaking of a Vancouver get-together earlier this year, but we have so far, heard nothing further on this gathering. Happysunshine, are we still working on this? We would really like to hear more. CIAO4NIAO!! alfie

• jimbob
    jimbob

Yes, my wife and I plan on attending Princess's apostafest as well. This will be our first one. We're so happy they've invited us, and we're really looking forward to meeting everyone. Although, I hear that all alcoholic drinks are banned at these apostafests...............

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yes, I've been. Yes, I would go again. Yes, they're great!!!

Unfortunately for you dreamers out there, apostofests are usually great fun, but not dens of iniquity (Alan, you KNOW you get your demonizing in elsewhere! Besides making yourself available for phone games). Not a person I know has lost his/her virginity (disappointingly for some) or had an adulterous affair at one of the 'fests. Mostly there are great people, great conversation, and the proper accompaniments.

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit