JW Grandparents trying to steal my babies (happy ending)

by larrynbabies 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• gumby
    gumby

Larry........AWESOME!

Another victory over the dub bastards ....if you don't mind me calling the dubs "bastards".

Do the grandparents get visitation?

Larry.....LadyLee asked a question I was also wondering about.

Congrats!.......Gumby

• freedom96
    freedom96

Congrats! That is awesome! Enjoy your kids!

• caligirl
    caligirl

Congratulations! That is fantastic!

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Ohhhhhhh...this is such wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for you and the babies...I'm curious as to what the judge had to say and what visitation he has (if any) given to the grandparents... Its nice to hear about a happy ending!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Larry,

That's excellent news! Now your children can lead a normal life. They won't have to go through the stress of living life as a Witness child. And you will be able to raise your children as you see fit away from the maniacal meddlings of the Witness indoctrinators.

Mr. Shakita

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

This is wonderful news, Larry & babies.

May you have many happy memories, even though raising kids is hard work. I hope you love every minute of it and cherish life.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wahoooooooo !!!

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Yes the grandparents will have the babies every other weekend. I am not totaly unhappy about this. I have always wanted them to be a part of the babies lives and I would be the last person to completely deny them their grandchildren. Their daughter has died and they are the last tangeble piece of Megan on this earth. I do not want my children to have the same intolerance the they so easily have. If I did I would not be setting a very good example for my children. Someday in their lives they will face a situation where the ability to show tolerance and love will maybe be the helping hand that can save a person or themselves. I will probably never trust my babies grandparents so for that I will be wary of them but I will not degrade them or speak ill of them in front of my babies. If anything I feel so very sorry for them they are so missguided. Maybe after all of this they will come around in their thinking and wonder weather it was all worth it.

Larrynbabies

• gumby
    gumby
    Maybe after all of this they will come around in their thinking and wonder weather it was all worth it.

I hope so. I hope the SAME with my daughter and two grandkids. Thanks for sharing all this Larry.

Gumby

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congrats, again. Since the grandparents are going to continue to play a part in all your lives, I suggest you get educated on how to best protect your babies from any fallout from this acrimonious custody battle. I found this pamphlet, very good:

http://www.extension.iastate.edu/Publications/PM1638.pdf

It is written for divorced parents, but I bet if you replaced "the other parent" with "non-custodial grandparents", a lot of the tips will apply. It will be especially important in the coming years to keep your babies out of the "line of fire". Don't use your babies as couriers and informants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit