JW Grandparents trying to steal my babies (happy ending)

by larrynbabies 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• little witch
    little witch

Congrats Larrynbabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you, Now go to the park, and have a toast with a double scoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, my kids and I are having ice cream cones in celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted, ok?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

((((((((((Larrynbabies)))))))))))

Hurray, I just knew you would get your children back. Congradulations! WOO HOO

Wait, now the real work begins.... but I believe you'll do great.

Hugs,

Lisa

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Yes my life will be filled with cartoons boo boo's and oh those smelly diapers I am so happy I will hear the funny noises see the funny expressions and have to be a loving referee through the conflicts. I am so happy.

Larry

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Congratulations! this is great news.

• Mulan
    Mulan

WOW!!!!!! That is wonderful, Larry. Have fun and enjoy every precious moment.

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

YES! For once justice actually prevailed in the "justice system"!!!!

Larry, I am overjoyed for you, and your kids. Remember to enjoy the sweet-smelling little moments between those diapers, eh? :) Like when they're just out of the tub and fall asleep on your shoulder. Life offers few sweeter moments than that. I am so glad they will not be raised by those who would turn them into slaves of the Tower.

And please, take GOOD care of yourself, too.

with tears of joy,

essie

• sf
    sf

{{

sKally

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

this is such good news!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Larry - congratulations!!! Wonderful news!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Congrats Larry and Babies,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a party you must be planning...........whooooooohooo,,,, I just knew it would have to turn out in your favor. Thank you for letting us know, as I was beginning to wonder ,,,,,,,,,,keep in touch , even thou I know you will have your hands full. Hugs and best wishes ,,,,,,,I am sure that Megan is smiling , knowing her babies will now have a chance at the life she didnt get .

This victory is also a victory for Megan, even thou I didnt know her , seeing her pictures and knowing your story, Larry,,,,,,,, has really touched my heart.

((((((((( Larry, Babies, and Megan)))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit