Ancestery.com— I Got My Results! Very Surprised

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Did you get the health and charateristics version that tells slim you have flappy ears and your pee smells of asparagus? You won’t develop Alzheimer’s but it’s not much comfort because a stroke will get you young anyway?

Are you serious, Slim? Does it tell you what conditions you're prone to based on your hereditary or does it get really specific ie for you in particulAr??? Can it really tell you if you may get Alzheimers??

Hey minimus what did you think your family background would be? Were there any stories of a Mediterranean background or is this a complete surprise...like can you guess how far back its likely to be based on what you already know of your family? May sound like a silly question but can they tell you which side the Greek side is?

• minimus
    minimus

French Canadian... that’s it

• minimus
    minimus

I have small amount

• atomant
    atomant

lm quarter native american indian maybe that's why l enjoy bows and arrows and the bush.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    French Canadian... that’s it

Might explain the Italian as depending what region a lot of French people have Italian in them....especially around Lake Geneva , Ansi that area etc

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I have a feeling that sometime down the road these ancestral websites will be blasted on 60 Minutes or just the news in general for misleading people about their genetic history.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I got mine, and it said I was half British and half Hungarian. Turns out I'm not Australian after all.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    ShirleyW7 hours ago

I have a feeling that sometime down the road these ancestral websites will be blasted on 60 Minutes or just the news in general for misleading people about their genetic history.

I was incredibly impressed by it. My son has a vast mix in him, and the results were exactly what I knew about my history and also that of his mother.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Mine said that the family tree didn't fork!!!

Just joking!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit