back for a bit

by VeniceIT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey gang,

Just wanted to say 'HI' to everyone. I've been busy and not had access to the Internet for a loooong while, and just got a land line today YAY, not sure how long I'll have access to this. I've been traveling around a bit and been very busy, but very happy.

Well, hope to see you guys around, just wanted to give ya a shout out, I didn't forget about you, and everythings going just fine.

Ven

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi kiddo................how is everyone? Did you tell your folks about my Dad? He is doing pretty well, and might come home tomorrow.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ya I mentioned it, we've been soooo swamped here and I still haven't checked my email in ages, so I'll check that too. for some reason I'm havning probs with my hotmail today arrrggg hehe oh well.

Ven

check your im's

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

VENICE! HEY HONEY! *shouts* drop me a line missy!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Venice I'm such a slacker when it comes to p/m and e-mail...I never got back to you about our common roots here in Oregon. So, here goes

I'm 6-6, 250#...been in construction for about 30 years. Was married to Judy. Worked for Jay Miller (South Beaverton/Tigard cong; remember how that all turned out? What a fiasco ). I crossed paths with your Dad a few times, though I can't remember specifics (<--pleading old age LOL). I think he was in the Greenway cong?

Anyway, you were probably one of those wonderfully adorable little sisters that made working on quick-builds such a distraction blessing. I worked on the South Lancaster hall, Powell Blvd. hall, and several times at the Woodburn assembly hall. hehe, one time, when I was setting up to do finish trim on the interior structural columns at WAH, I got out my brand-spankin-new $200 biscuit joiner. The cord was all twisted up, and as I turned to the right it caught my foot and the joiner went booink right on the concrete floor. I "instinctively" said "Well, Gawdamnit!" LOL, it echoed all through the auditorium. There were about 10 bros working there too...a couple of them gave me a brief glance, and just kept right on working. "Nothing to see here, folks...nothing to see here!" LOL

Anyway, there's a good chance that Kate and I will get to see your Dad up north here in a few weeks...I daresay we'll have a few stories to share.

Craig

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Ven,

Good to see you posting again.

Regards to your mum and dad.

Dansk

• Brummie
    Brummie

Heeey we missed ya!

Good to see you back

Brummie

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey,

I hope you have a good excuse for being gone for so long.

Say hi to your folks.

Steve

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well look what the cat drug in, long time no see! I hope everything is going well,you should drop in more often.

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Venice

Nice to see you....glad you've been busy AND happy

Hope to see you soon!

Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit