back for a bit

by VeniceIT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*Jumping up and down and waving happily @ Ven!!*

good to see ya, gal! Now, you've got some 'splaining to do. "I've been traveling around a bit and been very busy, but very happy."

Glad to hear you're happy!!

Hugs,

j2bf

• heathen
    heathen

howdy ven . Let's hear all about this exciting life of yours ,hope you have some pics

• Princess
    Princess
    I'm back in my old haunting grounds

hmmm, sounds spooky

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

HI venice it I hve been away for a bit as well .......I hope you are having a good time !! sounds like you are hope to talk with ya some time.....NwS

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I'm back up in the Northwest for a bit, and it's nice that there is no more EXJW stigma here anymore I flat out don't care!!!! I hadn't been to my home town in 2 years and man it's soo small hehehee. But I don't have that feeling of dread or fear that I had here before and just relised how far I've come. I have great new friends and all that ickiness of the past 3 eyars of coming out of the borg is finally over, and I have officially moved on. So what the hell am I doing posting here? hehehe who knows, just to see my friends I guess that helped me pull through and put all that behind me. It's true 'the Truth shall set you FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Btw on a side note, we're doing some remodling work up here and well I fell off the ladder yesterday. And my foot went down a heating vent hole and I was wedged between the ladder and the door with my foot stuck andmy other knee got banged up so I couldn't move it hahahahha, It was a bit entertaining for my parents, mom was in the other room and could hear me thump thump thumping down the steps into the whole and on my back with my head hitting the door. Well I'd had a headache all day anyway so that didn't help. So I finished my work and went back to the RV crancked the AC took 4 Alieve and zoned out. Feel much better today, my shins are brused up and I'm pretty sore all over, but managed to get my stuff done today. Dad's rolling the paint and the carpet comes tomorrow, but then I have to do the floors in the kitchen and baths with that peal and stick tile, soooooo my work is not over yet, but now I can't squat or kneel 'cause my poor knees ache so I'm not sure how I'll do the floors. hehehe Just another day in my life hehehehee and this is me when I'm happy I told you it was a bad few years in the past hehehe

Ven

• Mulan
    Mulan

What are you remodeling???????? Inquiring minds want to know. Hmmmm. Boat, RV, what?

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Welcome back VeniceIT!!!

I was just asking about you on a post a while back...was wondering where you were!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/59346/8.ashx

We missed you!!! Here's a song to welcome you back...that you posted, btw.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/36503/1.ashx

Hey, where are you from in Oregon? I know someone who teaches at the Art Institute of Portland...

eisenstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit