The ten best ways to disrupt a District Assembly:

by czarofmischief 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

www.shomer-tech.com is an interesting site for low cost gadgets used by some government types; Especially for demon fearing JWs:

"Haunted Harassment is a devious device that can drive your victim nuts in their home or office. It emits short disturbing sounds about every 6 minutes. Choices include unsettling creaking noise, scratching sounds, gasping breath, and eerie whispering. It can also be programmed to vary the sounds randomly.
    This tiny device (1.2" diameter) was designed for quick and easy installation. It even has a built-in rare earth magnet so it can affix instantly to any magnetic surface. Effective deployment locations in a home or office environment are limited only by your imagination. It can provide wonderful payback to your deserving subject! Powered by one 3-volt lithium coin cell battery (included), which provides over one month of continuous operation."

I still think $20 worth of small mice released from a book bag during a Governing Body member's keynote address would cause the funniest commotion. Imagine center section... 5 rows from the stage 20 little creatures running between the sister's heels.......the screams...the panic.....

Or something noteworthy wrapped around a dollars worth of quarters in a half-dozen contribution boxes.....

What effect does a rare earth magnite have on a credit card reader? Chocolate on the keypad?

I wouldn't actually do any of this..but the thought of administrations panic and paranoia makes me smile...........

• sf
    sf

Wear a strap-on dildo under your pants so it looks like you have a massive erection.

- Walk up to an elder looking person and ask if you can study with them, then change the subject and ask if there's a children's play area around.

Uh, I got one...

-Walk up to a guy wearing a dildo asking where he can study where children play...NO MATTER WHAT HIS AGENDA...

AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

FUN TIMES!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit