The ten best ways to disrupt a District Assembly:

by czarofmischief 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Walk around Holding up a John 3:16 sign

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

LOL! All of these ideas are hysterical!!!

How about: dress hard core goth with chains and walk your friend on a leash...hehe

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Wear a t-shirt that says "Armagheddon World Tour" with all the dates crossed out.

LOL @ CountryGirl!!!

You got my vote!!!

ESTEE

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

I have some more:

1. Bring the NIV Bible instead of the NWT.

2. Wear a Christian T-Shirt. Bonus points if it has Jesus on the cross.

3. Wear a cross on a necklace.

4. Claim to be one of the 144,000 and start giving people orders. After all, they are the ruling class.

5. Walk up to random youths and ask if they like to listen to DC Talk. Sorry, I don't keep up with Christian music. I'm not sure if they are considered "dated." If so, replace with any Christian band.

6. At some point during one of the talks, walk foward as if it's an invitation. Kneel down near the stage and start praying.

7. Should "Halleluah!" and "Amen!" throughout the talks everytime a point is made.

8. See how many girls you can hit on. If you are a girl, hit on guys.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Oh yeah, during a long series of talks, whip out a Game Boy and start playing. Make sure the sound is cranked up so it disturbs everybody around you.

• gumby
    gumby

I still have my old green sign that says..." I was molested by Leo Greenlees"

Gumby

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Gosh, and here was I thinking that a pipe-bomb in the local electricity sub-station (obviously empty of people and not supplying a hospital) was a really good way to disrupt a District Convention...

(I was only joking Officer).

Great ideas everyone... if you got about 100 people dispersed throughout the crowd, you could all agree to do the same thing every time someone said 'heavenly father', like jump up and start speaking in tongues... play to their weaknessess... imagine the effect that 100 people faking demonic possesion during the main Sunday talk would have...

Oxnard... I like the T-shirt idea... how about having 'Buddy Christ' T-shirts (as in 'Dogma')? Or perhaps go the goth route like SpunkyChick suggests (p.s. Spunky; you don't want to know what your handle means in English English); my girlfriend would love walking around with a collar on... and of course the '€uck Me Like An Animal' NIN T-shirt, or singing 'Bow down to the one you love your going to get what you deserve' during the songs...

But howsabout going to a convention and having a few dozen people streak all at the same time?

8. See how many girls you can hit on. If you are a girl, hit on guys.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Wear a t-shirt with the picture of a man holding a cell phone to his ear and the caption reads:

Can you shun me now?

GOOD!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

This is hilarious! I was in stitches reading most of your posts and suggestions.

Scully: You naughty girl

Nosferatu: - that condom thing was painfully hilarious.

Great thread, and I'm still teeheeing here to myself at 4:49 a.m.

Loved it !

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Get a tray full of peanuts, cotton candy and hot dogs and go up and down the nosebleed aisles selling them during the session.

Set up a snow cone stand right outside the auditorium.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit