The ten best ways to disrupt a District Assembly:

by czarofmischief 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Czar,

holy shat, that has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long, long time.

By the time I got half way through reading #6, I had to physically get up out of my chair and try to hold the water in my mouth from blowing all over my computer screen!

Kudo’s for the Shasta reference. Now bring on the free hoagies with the withered lettuce and half melted cheese!

Trying to catch my breath,

Winston.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    5. Have a garage sale or flea market in the neighborhood during the afternoon session.

I assume you were illustrating the idea that all of the witnesses would stop and browse through the piles of clothes, books, funiture, etc. But we cannot forget that if they see ANYTHING remotely "demonic"(like a ouija board in the corner) then they will turn tail and run for fear of buying a demon infested pair of shoes that will walk around the house at night on their own.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    holy shat, that has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long, long time.

Thank you, thank you. As you progress as an apostate, you'll find that a laugh will have more power over the WT than all the enraged Bible quoting you can muster. Your family won't be able to leave until they can break the hold of deathly seriousness that the WT has over their poor brains.

Go forth and prosper, my new friend!

CZAR

• Swan
    Swan

Set up a stand on the sidewalk with the sign, "Get your extra paper towels here."

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Walk around the convention area, putting condoms in the contribution boxes.

• Swan
    Swan

Another good sign for your stand/food truck. "No Volunteers Needed"

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun
    6. Sit in the audience and applaud everything that anybody says - try to get a standing ovation for each sentence of the closing prayer.

LOL! That is a good one, and no one can criticize you for being really into it.

• Swan
    Swan

I also thought of a variation of number 10 if you want to put the shoe on the other foot. Post WOMEN signs over ALL of the men's rooms doors. Now that's justice!

Tammy

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

For you menz: Hang around the door to the ladies room with giant mirrors strapped to the tops of your shoes.

Wear a sandwich board sign that says "Which way to the straight and narrow?"

Wear a t-shirt that says "Armagheddon World Tour" with all the dates crossed out.

Sit next to the contribution box with a pair of sunglasses, a white cane, and a glassful of pencils.

Dress like Michael Jackson and walk around screaming "Beat It!" or "The kid is not my son!"

Wait til intermission and switch the signs on the restrooms.

Dress like a Roman Catholic Priest and carry a NWT.

Get others to do the wave with you.

Put fake eyes on the ends of your binoculars and point them at the people directly around you.

Dress like a roman soldier and copy the actions of the drama characters on stage down by the stage.

Country Girl

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Wear a t-shirt that says "Armagheddon World Tour" with all the dates crossed out.

Now THAT's a good idea for a t-shirt. You could list almost 15 or so dates on it. This shirt would be up there with "Apostate Slut."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit