The ten best ways to disrupt a District Assembly:

by czarofmischief 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• TR
    TR

Hook up a canned laughter recording to the sound system. Play it after every few sentences from the speaker.

Play the "Jock Jam" song just before the program starts. "Are you ready for dis......?"

TR

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Set up a booth outside the assembly with signs that say, 'Gay and Lesbian Jehovah's Witness Support Group.' I'm not joking, this is actually done by a group called A Common Bond. Check out the pics of them doing their version of 'streetwork.' http://www.gayxjw.org/streetwork.html If you aren't gay, then make signs for a JW Recover Support Group. Include apostate websites! Fire Dragon

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

These are hilarious ....really though if everyone that had a food cart outside like in Rhode Island then you could make the napkins with this website LOL or some fact like the UN LOL

• freedom96
    freedom96

What about a big foam hand showing number one and waving it around like at a ball game.

Go around with drinks and popcorn and peanuts, also like a ball game.

• wednesday
    wednesday

That was great to put up a stand across from the convention-following the link given in Fire Dragon's post. I would love to see one at the Ft. Worth conventions. Really, no JWS would probably come over as therre are elders who would get your names and cong. and you'd be in big trouble. But if they had phone nunbers or web sites a person could write those down and call later.

• sandy
    sandy

Stand in the aisle during the session and pretend to be out on service at a door talking to a householder about the the latest WT.

Dress up like a basebal player and go play a game of baseball out on the field. Write a name on your jerseys like: The Jehovah Tigers.... or something more clever.

LOL @ all these ideas.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Start "The Wave"

• aunthill
    aunthill

Lol at all these ideas! Wish I were creative and could come up with a suggestion.

Aunthill

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

Hand out some of these puppies....

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

1. Bring 100 fart bomb packets and burst them in all the bathrooms

2. Sit in the middle seat of a loooong aisle and keep getting up and so everyone has to stand up and let you pass. Apologize loudly and profusely and and say "I'm sooo sorry i just have a bad case of the runs!!" Don't shower for a week so you'll have really bad body odor

3. Dress up like a devil and ride a razor scotter around the auditorium

4. Streak across the podium

5. Applaud as loud as you can during every prayer. (I like the post about the laugh track)

6. Wear a t-shirt that says something we apostates say like "Jumpin Jehover!"

7. Chase your big ass dog around yelling "Get back here Satan!"

8. While all the baptism canidates are walking in a nice neat line during the song, stick your foot out and trip them

9.When the speaker asks the baptism questions, after they say yes, yell really loudly NOOOOOOOOOOO!

10. Bring your girlfriend or boyfriend and make out during the session. yeah baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit